Noah Ackerman

Trapped in Darkness (Asylum roleplay)

Everything is so dark....
Where am I?
A girl around the age of 21 laid on the ground of a room with padded walls restrained with a straight jacket, dark grape colored bruises covered her neck. Her eyes had the darkest dark circles anyone could have, along with the sense of death coming from her eyes. Veronica. Her name was Veronica, she had long black hair that flowed down her shoulders and high cheek bones that could be kill a man. Everything was blurry, just big blurry shapes. The only thing she really could make out was the door in front of her with bars going down the open window. What did she do to end up here? She thought to herself as she sat up slowly falling back almost but managed. "Hello?" she called out her voice soft and raspy. Nothing, just the sounds of groans from other what you could call cells. Along with frantic mumbling and laughing from down the hallway. Veronica took her time standing up going to the door before she fell back as a man with rounded glasses and slicked back blonde hair looked through the small window. He wrote down a few notes on a cracked clipboard, "Veronica Wisely....Mentally unstable....shock therapy seemed effective.... " he mumbled as he wrote down his notes before noticing her trying to figure out who he was. A small smirk came to his face, "Morning sunshine....you feeling the need to slit your wrists again?" he asked as Veronica started to remember everything. It all came back before a sharp shock of pain busted through her head. "AGH!" she groaned loudly as the male chuckled. "Fucking insane whore." With that Another memory came to Veronica. This male was Dr. Thomas D Smith. The lead doctor of the insane asylum she was put in. "Have fun dear...the nurses will take you down when social hour is near." he said banging on the door walking away. Veronica panted then screamed trying to get out of the straight jacket. "YOUR INSANE! I'M NOT INSANE!" she screamed as tears streamed down her face. "I'M NOT INSANE I'M NOT INSANE!" 
Hours later Veronica was taken to a room where other people rocked in chairs or sat in corners holding blankets and stuffed animals, a radio played with old swing music playing. She groaned as she now had a muzzle on from trying to bite a nurse along with the same straight jacket she was in. She was put in a chair near the radio, her eyebrows furrowed as she scanned the small room scoffing at everyone she saw. "I'm clearly more stable then half the idiots in this place." she growled. 
(Hey there! Just a heads up later on I will be posting character descriptions on my own account if you want to know background info or you can leave that up to the roleplay to reveal! I will be roleplaying Veronica and Dr. Thomas D Smith as well! Have fun! Please write at least four to five sentences before submitting so it makes it easier to reply! Thanks!
-Noah 🙂 ) 

Drip, drop. Drip drop. 

that was the sound, the pattern the poor little man was hearing right now. Drip, drop. Goes the blood streaming onto the ground and the sanity of the male. The male that was admission for an unknown reason, maybe something of insanity, the possibilities of seeing things that weren't even there in the first place was causing the male to go absolutely crazy right now. strapped down with a straight-jacket on, surrounded in a room with cushions to prevent him from running into it and snapping/cracking his neck.

"The shadows... the shadows are speaking to me..."

he whispered out softly under his breath, shaking violently in one lit corner of his room eyes rapidly moving around in the corners that had shadows letting out a mad laugh or crackle of fear wanting to get out of this room already, today was his lucky day. Two nurses and one doctor walked into the room. Wearing all white, with blue gloves and brought the scent of cleaning supplies with them. Walking towards the man in a slow cautious way before grabbing the back of the jacket bringing him up to his feet causing the man to jolt and flail around miserable letting out a cry of fear. 

"Mr. Marlin, please calm down or we may have to sedate you. Now you wouldn't like that would you?"

Shaking his head no, that brought the monsters back that would eat him. He didn't want that. 

"Now why is there blood... are you biting your tongue again? Nurse, grab the mouth guard." 

Hearing the muffled sound of heels, then something being shoved into his mouth in a way where he can't take it out at all. Sitting down a wheelchair taken over to a new room, one with bright light looking around seeing a girl with long black hair letting out a muffled 'hi' to her wiggling his body in a form of waving his hand to her. lowering his head a bit at the idiots part. Watching a nurse coming near him taking out the mouth guard inspecting his mouth seeing he "was" biting his tongue again before leaving him alone with the girl.

"name's marlin... how come you were in here?"

marlin softly whispered out staring at her with wide eyes and a tilted head, leaning closer wanting an answer from her in about 5 seconds.

"This will be your new home now" Zaiko whispered to Himself "You can't hurt anyone," he added as he opened his eyes. light flooded his vision as he was brought into a random room with 2 other beings "You Too! You Can't hurt anyone either!" he shouted as his head darted to the 2 buff guards indicating the comment was meant for them. it looked as if he was practically dragged in here. Zaiko had a gray shirt under his restraint jacket and he also had fresh gray sweatpants. His black hair was completely shaved off and his beard was just small stubbles. Zaiko's blue eye strike anyone with a cold stare, but only briefly. A crooked smile cracked on his face going from ear to ear. He was missing some teeth and a couple were chipped. Zaiko jumped and pulled his body randomly as he tries to get out of the guard's grips.

Veronica looked at the male named Marlin who was now sitting beside her, they seemed to be in the same scenario. Mouth guards and straight jackets, she didn't respond before he got closer which caused her to lean away from him growling. "I did something bad....to protect myself. Leave me alone dumbass." she snapped with a soft hiss her eyes narrowing. The brunette saw the new male come in with a weird grin without some teeth, disgusting men as usual. She thought quietly before smacking her head back against the wall closing her eyes. "Get me out....get me out....get me the fuck out!" she screamed getting up and kicking the radio over and smashing it with her foot screaming out of control as some nurses came in. She kept screaming and screaming until she felt a sharp pinch in her neck from a needle injecting sedatives into her blood strain. 

Backing up just a bit with a twisted smile planted on his face showing some of his teeth that some stains of red from biting his tongue repeatedly to make it bleed a lot. Going where his seat was at, watching Veronica just smashing the radio releasing a louder giggle from his mouth till he snapped once the nurses came inside. Then, the shadow monsters appeared causing the male to slowly get up and head to the corner of the wall seeing the needle before releasing a loud high pitched scream from his throat once those monsters slowly started walking to him closer and closer, making the male to scream even more barely allowing air to go into his lungs. Kicking, screaming, biting his tongue even more until he had nearly passed out from the lack of air. Eyes slightly open with blood slowly pouring out of his mouth, twitches with small kicks on the side. 

"monster..Monster..eat.."

he mumbled out, he could feel them touching him causing the male to squirm in his straight jacket much more than ever, with some nurses walking over to him only be kicked by him and hearing his screams of terror letting loose at them. 

Mary was adept with a needle. Right now, she was stitching a seam for a teddy bear’s head from a scrap of pink flowery material Dora found. Mary wanted to give it to her sister as an apology.  

She was sorry for being a bad girl. Now, her pretty sister looked like a pirate.  

Dora wasn’t fit for a pirate. She was a princess. How would her sister be a princess with an eyepatch across her face? Even a pretty one with lace embroidery and flowers?  She’d made some embroidery to decorate the eye patch a week earlier. Dora loved it. At least she still had a princess’ smile. Her pretty sister... 

The nurse kept staring at her while she worked. It made her uncomfortable. The nurse didn’t let her put the needles in her mouth. Not for the cool sensation that soothed her gums—Not even for holding while you tied off a knot. She missed the cold of the needle between her lips.  

She tried it one more time and the nurse jumped in and took her from behind by the wrists. Mary shrieked and kicked her legs. The momentum flung her backwards off her chair. It hit the floor with a metallic clang. The nurse crawled over her, pinched her mouth in her fat hand and tried to retrieve the needle. Mary wiggled under her weight and spit the needle out.  It landed in a shiny glob of spit on the nurses’ forehead.  Mary began sobbing. The nurse got up and wiped the spit off her brow with a handkerchief. Once the girl cried herself out, the nurse picked up her rigid body and placed it on the chair. She sat motionless atop the chair momentarily; then, puckered her lips, retreated inside her hospital tunic, and rocked back and forth.  Suddenly something crashed. 

The nurse took Mary by the arm and forced her outside the supervision area thrashing. It was the only place she could hem. Mary screamed and jerked free. She smacked the nurse's arm away and sank in the spot outside the supervision room humming intensely. A boy with an ugly mouth smiled stupidly, as two guards forced him away. A girl in a straight jacket seemed to dance with the nurses. The other patient, a boy with blood dripping down his mouth, crept into a corner, her nurse tried to force him out of it, and he kicked her in the stomach.  

Dora felt a stab in her foot. There was a pin there. She pulled it out, examined it, and placed it in her mouth for safekeeping.

Zaiko just watched as one of the people in the room get pinned and quickly was injected with a clear substance. So fixated on the struggling coming from that person the screams and cry sounded like it was behind walls and walls of concrete. Zaiko watching with his smile made it seem like he was almost ecstatic. "Why use sedatives when knives can do the same thing?" He asked as his eyes shifted to the doctor "Why bring us here if you want to hurt us? . . That's what 'The Chare' is for!" The guards holding Zaiko tugged him back and said without hesitation "Quiet Henry!"