supernal

Leads for reporter characters

16 hours ago, supernal said:

What about you provide a specific lead?

Well I dont have a thread on him to pin a lead without metagamming.

Except the fact that it would be noticable of the amount of cold blood hungry people lead or are recuited into the armies especially when interviewed

7 hours ago, Hurttoto said:

Well I dont have a thread on him to pin a lead without metagamming.

Except the fact that it would be noticable of the amount of cold blood hungry people lead or are recuited into the armies especially when interviewed

If you don’t have a specific lead then you don’t have a use for this thread. Come back when you do 

Lead in Terrenus

The military sent operatives on a diplomatic mission to Amalia and made contact with the sapient indigenous species, the Ulway. A small piece on this budding diplomatic relationship between the mainland and these stranger creatures on the new island could be quite interesting 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/40460-updates-canon-and-general/?do=findComment&comment=747140

K ive got a possible one but idk if celebrations are the type of lead your looking for.

Lead in Ox'ora 

I think Datsuzoku is having a party, something about the rising Empress 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/41190-sokui-no-rei-jigoku-no-toshi/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-747165

Any leads will do. It’s more about attracting reporters to report on the item than it is about the kind of leads I’m looking for since I likely won’t be reporting. But your lead should work just fine 

https://www.valucre.com/topic/40460-updates-canon-and-general/?do=findComment&comment=750157

A terrorist of some flavor or another went to Ponkapoag Lake, visited violence on the local gypsy population, and stole their children to enforce compliance from the adults

Naturally not all of them are likely to have children, and there are many clans spread throughout, so opportunities abound from here, from playing one of hte children, to one of the parents trying to find them / get them back, to a vigilante to an officer of the law

But for the reporter? The interest is in letting people know about this mercenary evil! Maybe interviewing one of the npc parents as an anonymous source

Edited by supernal

Coth is establishing a new temple for an order of sacred prostitutes. If anyone wants to write an article about these ladies and their virtues, let me know! The roleplay hasn’t begun yet but there’s already plenty of lore hand crafted by the four founding women that would make for a sensational story.

On 2/11/2019 at 10:29 AM, Dolor Aeternum said:

I personally think Aurelia would be perfect for the above @Grubbistch since Soryn would focus more on the paramilitary and not the social parts imo. If there are no takers though I will likely put something up this week.

The way I see it it doesn't even have to be one or the other. You can each put up different perspectives about the same thing, from focusing on different aspects of it to just having conflicting accounts. I mean hey, it's the news!