Ataraxy

The Tournament of Reverie (T1e)

Spoiler

Element: Psychic

o    Type: Buff

o    Name: Inner Strength

o    Description: Psychic energy flows through your veins, strengthening your resolve as well as your sword arm.

o    Uses: Infinite

o    Innate DP: 1

o    Persistent DP: O

o    Turn Duration: 3

o    Notes: Penetrates through all energy shields of equal or less DP, except for water. Can break through ice element spells even if it has an extra DP value.

Element Psychic

o    Name: Inner Speed

o    Description: Psychic energy flows through your veins, renewing your spirit as well as invigorating your every step.

o    Uses: Infinite

o    Persistent DP: 0

o    Notes: Penetrates through all energy shields of equal or less DP, except for water. Can break through ice element spells even if it has an extra DP value.

Element Psychic

o    Type: Defensive

o    Name: Inner Healing

o    Description: Psychic energy flows through you, mending your heart as well as your flesh.

o    Uses: infinite

o    Persistent DP: 1

o    Notes: N/A

Element Psychic

o    Type: Defensice

o    Name: Psionic armor

o    Description: Psychic energy envelops you, protecting you from harm and steeling your resolve.

o    Uses: 3

o    Innate DP: 2.5

o    Persistent DP:

o    Notes: N/A

Element Psychic

o    Name: Whisperdash

o    Description: Psionic magic blurs your form on the physical realm, allowing you to charge past physical harm with no damage taken.

o    Uses: 3

o    Innate DP: 2.5

o    Persistent DP: 0

o    Turn Duration: 1

o    Notes: Can still be damaged by magical methods.

400px-Mysterious_Challenger_full.png?version=0acb650d8e1fddbcb154dfd60eee52d0

Name: Archeon The Enigma

Race: Human???

Class: Ardent Warrior

Gear: Plate Armor, spear, cloak

Height: 6'4

Aight. Here's where I'm at right now.

@The Alexandrian Approved!

@Sigil Warden Approved!

@jaistlyn Approved!

@Veloci-Rapture Approved!

@Ataraxy Approved! (by Amenities)

@Grubbistch Gonna be looking at it today/ tomorrow. I'm tired to tonight I'll probably just read through to see if anything sticks out and write up the PM tomorrow. 

With that we have 6 people. Which means we could do an elimination tournament but those are boring since people stop caring after they lose. Round Robin is way more fun. Everyone should keep in mind that a match is 7 posts per player (total of 14) OR two weeks. Hopefully we post fast enough that every round doesn't last 2 weeks. 12 weeks is a long time lmfao (though shorter than most tournaments LOL)

@Djinn&Juice has not provided a template and hasn't responded so he's been removed from the list and @Shiny is not available cause of stuff. 

UPDATE: All rule-sets will be posted here in one big group under player specific spoilers. To make it fair everyone's is going to public and will be posted by me so that they can't be changed (not that I doubt you guys but better safe than sorry). 

Are we going to start soon? I should put this out now, I’ll be AFV from Jan 31 to Feb 7 - I’m going back to visit my family for the lunar new year. I maaaay have the time to post but it’s not guaranteed. Ummmmm if it starts by then, I wouldn’t mind if my opponent gets a default win? Or if my opponent is alright, we can try and keep the match to within a week? That will be a challenge, but I guess short quick posts are better than no posts haha.

What we can do is start whenever we start and then your and your partner's 2 weeks will be paused on Jan 31st. Once you return it'll restart and you guys can just finish it up. I don't think a 1 week delay will kill us. Certainly a better alternative than just giving them a free win haha