TheElementHunter

In need of a DM...

So my character, Sikko, is going on a personal quest that (I hope) to be canonized.

Basically every year the clans of Shawnee Glacier the clans offer a sacrifice to the water elemental Natlei. If Sikko kills this elemental it unlocks a potentially godlike status on his water wielding abilities. But the elemental can only be invoked once a year by the "Conjuring Sacrifice". So he has to sneak into the festival, make a sacrifice, kill the elemental, and yeet out with his head on his shoulders.

Anyone interested?

If there are questions just shoot me a PM.

I would gladly throw my hat into the ring! I have been doing my best to expand my storytelling capabilities and meeting others on the site! It's easy to fall into a niche of people you rp with and become more insular to new and different content! What would be asked of me? It sounds like you have the bare bones of the story and it's intended goal set up pretty nicely so it's definately a strong foundation for some good role play :kiss:

You would be playing the water elemental and the clan followers. The Elemental suspects a predator but knows no other information. The clans aren't in agreement at the moment so not as many people are going to be at the Conjuring (Usually there are about 2,000) but the leaders can be informed. If you feel like you need to start in the city with my character, go ahead. If you wanna prep because the Elemental feels unrest, you can do that too.

You can take any path that you deem reasonable, but my main reason for a DM is so that it can be exciting and dangerous, not scripted and boring. If you do have a question about specifics Ill be happy to answer... that's if I even have one.

Here's a link to what's going on so far: Quest

That all sounds like something I would be most eager to do! I am getting an Avatar vibe and absolutely loving it. This works especially well because I have a club of sorts within Biazo with a leader craving inscrutable relics...ones found in such a temple. She could facilitate it's location and key details of entry in return for a little side quest alongside defeating the elemental. My only question would be how much has been left open ended? I don't want to play in the space too much and ruin pre-existing lore! I read his profile and love honoring the final words of his granpa, and that is such a cool concept to play upon! I'll gladly get started asap if you'd like!

12 minutes ago, Sanonymous said:

The fact that you are asking after nearly a year?

I applaud your commitment and loyalty 😄 

Yeah, I wanted to give anyone I was rping with before I dropped off the radar a chance to jump back on with me before I did something new.

Edited by TheElementHunter

Absolutely! Forgive my lateness, i finally have my schedule on track and if your still interested I am still pretty excited! You never followed up with any details so I was worried if you had given up on the project or decided a different direction. I can drum up the thread if you like!