Hurttoto

Solving The Famine

"Famine, a scourge that always had threaten the stability of a diet, it caused by hunger of the people would always be present,but today the scourge shall meet its first fallings"-King Lewis 

Tis was a normal arid day in the kingdom of Lexdord. The skyies with clouds streaking across like missle trails or jet trails, as they leave their exhaust.

But today yet again begin the threats of riot caused by this hunger. Dispite the influencers powers it could no longer hold them back. It was alone, against almost a million minds and now it became overwhelmed. 

"This stupid thing! Always gafailing at the worst times!, who ever wanted this ancient device clearly never saw its limits!" Said a technician who was looking at it inside and out.

"Yes a bit outdated but it survived, plus we can. Always upgrade it to updated standards" said Rotwell

But lets not pay attention to that

-----elsewhere in Lexdord city

In one of five generic (boring) schools at a science fair were a child namex Rachel Oli had 

"Water as you might already tell can retain and contain information the same way memory chips do except better much better, Now I was thinking that by using radiation we could do stuff like transport goods from one place on the world to another insta-" At this point the judges had begun walking away (rude ikr) but it was due to fact that well there were already meny other ways and they just plain didnt like the idea.

"..........well then dont worry I have.....ummm a second project that is...well REALLY IMPORTAINT...LOTA MONEY INVOLVED" that part was sorta. True,to create the mechine she had to over a course of a year buy parts the altogether costs around 789,652 common diamonds (or 1,124,665 U.S dollars) which is buy itself alot of money.

Origanly it was built for the purpose of getting herself into her scientist career or perhaps even starting her own company, like meny others at her school who all wanted to become similar things 

"Let me tell you about something revolutionary and exciting, something also including water"

One of judges stood still, as the others walked on.

"I actually think your idea was very progressive." Fiddeling with her project.

"I'd like to see what you have ready without any preparation."

He himself used to finance projects and design them, as one of the few judges he came to be a judge by his experience in the field.

As on of the researchers that once optimized and calibrated the systems of the city, and the idea of any project using water as mean criteria, intrigued him.

He now only worked creating games to improve the productivity of students and reeducated workers alike. Mostly busy finding playful ways for people to understand and learn the cities needs.

"I've seen your profile, you care little for empiric statements, and work on thesises, that almost disregard previous studies. I'm interested if your thesis can hold against my deduction for efficiency."

On 1/7/2019 at 2:07 PM, Shiny said:

One of judges stood still, as the others walked on.

"I actually think your idea was very progressive." Fiddeling with her project.

"I'd like to see what you have ready without any preparation."

He himself used to finance projects and design them, as one of the few judges he came to be a judge by his experience in the field.

As on of the researchers that once optimized and calibrated the systems of the city, and the idea of any project using water as mean criteria, intrigued him.

He now only worked creating games to improve the productivity of students and reeducated workers alike. Mostly busy finding playful ways for people to understand and learn the cities needs.

"I've seen your profile, you care little for empiric statements, and work on thesises, that almost disregard previous studies. I'm interested if your thesis can hold against my deduction for efficiency."

"Without preperation  well ok then first you flick this red internal switch then type in what you want...like lets say....a pizza., then dump water in through the top annnnd" 

The machine shook a little until it shot out a pizza the size of a 10 inch slice, it came out a bit warm though.

"Not to worry the radiation dissipates within seconds" as she noticed that there was some water left at the top of it "I named it The Reverse Hydrorsdioactive Food Fabricater or The R.H.F.F for short, but see how it made pizza? Imagine what other foods ot could create! Op got a bit...excited there sorry

On 1/7/2019 at 2:07 PM, Shiny said:

"Yes I prefer to seek out the nearly impossible yet this is not exactly impossible as for efficiency...well that will depend on the limits of water intake..which I got to be honest its a bit higher then I expected