Mollusk

Collection of Capricious Chthonic Characters

Apologies, I aim to annul this alliteration annoyance. Anyway, after an attempt at attaining and activating the adventures of two additional allies, I found that intrigue involving either of them was infinitesimal. This thread, through thorough thought and prompting proposals, and attempts to aid in interest gathering.

Saila silently stalks cities. Such a scamp! Dangerously, this devil drinks magic. Mayhaps this makes her a malicious murderer? Or a tragic, terror, tortured by terrible torment? Either way, I hope to see if anyone would like to involve her in a plot in some way.

Jalafrax jealously japes...heroes. Haughtily, he has not heard a word of whether or not his wicked ways could cause his consecration. Nevertheless, this nihilistic necromancer never gives in. A veritable villain for venerable ventures. If one wishes to face Jalafrax, I think he'd be good as either a villain for a hero, or as a part of some sort of magic research team.

Nevertheless, I'm mostly fine with anything. If either of these characters pique your interest, please inform me.

Edited by Mollusk