amenities

Of Men and Half-Men OOC

Class A: Help the military establish outposts for displaced refugees from Biazo City and protect them from raids

Aspyn is a budding mega city embedded on the southwestern hemisphere of Biazo Island. Northward, the ruins of Biazo City, Bi’le’ah, warp on under the influence of an unnatural magical rift. Within the ruins there still survive mutated and deformed people. Their sustenance, their features, their minds are all twisted by the magical catechism that befell Biazo almost a decade ago.

It took the Half-Men many years to rise from the haze of what happened. As if a nuclear bomb had  dropped on them— an unfortunately comparable incident to what had actually happened— they wandered blindly in the magically radioactive wasteland. Then they slowly organized into clans. Some clans tried to reorganized and pick up new life in the chaos of Bi’le’ah.

Other clans probed out, searching for somebody to blame. They found Aspyn.

The Mule's Half-Men Attack

One of the cornerstones of authority and peace in Terrenus, Peacekeeper No. 5 Michael Commager, took up residence in Aspyn specifically to defend against threats coming from the north. Now he runs continental conquest in search of evil, and Aspyn finds itself naked to attacks from Half-Men, who come down to steal from supply caravans moving to and from Biazo Abbey, a holy location on Biazo Island that lies to the east.

Aspyn Watchmen put out a request for authority figures and do-gooders to come stop the Half-Men clan sent by Bi'le'an crime lord the Mule, and come up with a solution to the problem.

Possibilities include:

Cutting a deal with the Half-Men

Killing a significant portion of them and establishing future measures to deal with them

Finding a Half-Man leader to take hostage

Etc.

Join @J. A. Horton and I to solve this problem and fortify Aspyn!

Players wanted: 1

45 minutes ago, Thotification said:

Hmmm...perhaps the Madame Linda Linda could give some assistance....or the Maidem Ravenbush 🤔

LOL we'll focus on our thing for now, I wanna get the newsies! 

25 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

What is a half man? A dwarf? Just a society of genetically small people? Sounds like Tazarek's attacking Aspyn lol

Got your Half-Men right here fam.

16 minutes ago, Shiny said:

I could join? Interested?

It's you! It was always you. 😁 I'll post the thread link for you here when I start it, probably tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, amenities said:

LOL we'll focus on our thing for now, I wanna get the newsies! 

Got your Half-Men right here fam.

It's you! It was always you. 😁 I'll post the thread link for you here when I start it, probably tomorrow.

But my Ravenbush wanted to meet her idol PK...😭

Can I be a half-man?

@supernal

Oh please sir I just want to play the opposition and I would do my best to follow Half-Man traditions and biological makeup also I have a bad rap of disappearing like in one of those James Bond films but I could play a minor role and do some diplomacy stuff or get shot depending on the hero team’s plans

Edited by Die Shize

12 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

Can I be a half-man?

@supernal

Oh please sir I just want to play the opposition and I would do my best to follow Half-Man traditions and biological makeup also I have a bad rap of disappearing like in one of those James Bond films but I could play a minor role and do some diplomacy stuff or get shot depending on the hero team’s plans

Amenities is point man on this mission so I'll defer to him but I have no problem with you playing a half-man

That said amenities used half-man here pretty generally and I wanted to clarify that the half-men in general are more concerned with picking up the pieces of their shattered lives than attacking the supply caravans of the two largest presences on the island (aspyn and the abbey) BUT that the Mule, a gang leader operating out of bi'le'ah, would do this. So it isn't mutants in general that are shitty just the mutants as part of this gang

With that in mind you have my sponsorship 

1 hour ago, Die Shize said:

Can I be a half-man?

@supernal

Sure you can be a half-man if you wanna work with @Thotification on a little light-hearted stealing on the outskirts of Aspyn. Like @supernal said tho, keep in mind these cronies of the Mule are an exception to the greater population of half-men which is just trying to do their own thing.

3 hours ago, Shiny said:

Can I unnerf my character?

What do you mean?

11 minutes ago, amenities said:

Sure you can be a half-man if you wanna work with @Thotification on a little light-hearted stealing on the outskirts of Aspyn. Like @supernal said tho, keep in mind these cronies of the Mule are an exception to the greater population of half-men which is just trying to do their own thing.

What do you mean?

I'm meaning, how limits would my character get?