Die Shize

Write with Me

Need a mercenary? A researcher? An investigator? A thief? An assassin? A pirate? A scientist? A nobleman? A soldier? An adventurer? A bounty hunter? A doctor? A snow leopard? A giant eyeball? A dwarf? An elf? A diplomat? A chihuahua?

I've got characters of all kinds that can cater to just about any kind of roleplay, and if I don't have a character that fits an idea that you have, then I can just make a new one.

Hit me up in this thread or elsewhere if you're looking for a partner!

Edited by Die Shize

1 hour ago, Die Shize said:

Hi, I’m Die Shize! You might remember me from such roleplays as “Game of Roen’s”, “Agile and Angry: Wutai Drift” and “Irene Queen of Orisians”.

Today, I’d like to talk to you about writing with me.

I haven’t been here in some time but I remember this place like I ate here for elevenses. I know my way around here well enough mister and I am a circumstantially confident writer pardner and I love a good roleplay.

I considered just posting an open IC thread and may still do so but, otherwise, feel free to reach out to me any of you who want to write with me and we can roleplay to our hearts’ content and maybe have a cup of tea too.

Currently I’m in the mood for a western-style roleplay in Valucre or even an outright Old West setting in Alternative (I’m dipping my creative fingers into both; supernal has some OOC development here too that can be looked at if anyone pings).

I’m also down for a sci-fi setting anywhere, either more low-scale on Valucre or flying spaceship city stuff in Alternative or something.  Could do Star Wars in Alternative too.

Beyond those immediate hungers, I’m generally flexible with what I roleplay and I have like a hundred characters to cater to just about any story and setting.

So, when you’re next wondering what to do, consider Die Shize for your roleplaying partner, and let’s get writing!

Or fighting. I like sparring too...

...Melee sparring.

What about technology development?

1 hour ago, Hani said:

Hey! I'd be interested in a western style role play or even sci-fi. Are you planning to do it in groups or 1x1?

Splendid!

I am down for 1x1 or small group. I just know how group roleplays tend to go so I'd settle for four people max.

Maybe you and I could cook up a thread and people can join potentially on a whim as they desire?

Sounds like 'western' is the winning theme right now so we can take that approach.

I was thinking that we could either do like a genuine American Old West roleplay on the Alternative board, or we could check out Norkotia as Tyler mentioned.

I was even considering dropping one of my western-esque characters in Last Chance. Regardless of the settlement's setting, my character is western-y and the thread dynamics could follow suit. Another option

Hahahahaha anything else to type is too verbose even for me so I hush-hush and await replies.

evil-plotting.gif

I usually prefer 1x1 role-plays, but I'm willing to giving a four person group a try. 

That's a good idea!

I read through a good portion of the information for Norkotia, and I think it's a great place to host a role play. Unless you would like to come up with your own western world in the Alternative part of Valucre. 

1 hour ago, Hani said:

I usually prefer 1x1 role-plays, but I'm willing to giving a four person group a try. 

That's a good idea!

I read through a good portion of the information for Norkotia, and I think it's a great place to host a role play. Unless you would like to come up with your own western world in the Alternative part of Valucre. 

Let's go 1x1 and see what happens from there, and maybe open to group down the road.
(anyone else hit me up if they are still looking for someone to roleplay and we can do a separate thread)

Norkotia it is! Sounds like it should be a good starting point for our adventures and I hope that we have many merry ones.

NOW

To post, or not to post, that is the question. HOW ABOUT THIS I'll make us up a nice leisurely IC thread by this weekend OR you can make the thread anytime in between.

No outright preferences on my part. I'm just winging this IC and OOC. A generic bar setting sounds swell. Our two PCs can do that cliche ignores-every-NPC-and-catches-the-other-PC's-gaze and we can story-story things from there.

WHAT SAY YOU, YOU OF THE BLUE COAST!?

I'm fine with that!

I think having the IC by the weekend is a good pace. In the meantime, I'll create my character. I also have a couple ideas that we could possibly do, but I want to develop further before I reveal them to you.

If I feel like I'm good to go with making the IC thread before the weekend, I'll be sure to let you know. 

I SAY WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO A FUN-FILLED, ENTERTAINING ROLE PLAY! I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Hani said:

I'm fine with that!

I think having the IC by the weekend is a good pace. In the meantime, I'll create my character. I also have a couple ideas that we could possibly do, but I want to develop further before I reveal them to you.

If I feel like I'm good to go with making the IC thread before the weekend, I'll be sure to let you know. 

I SAY WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO A FUN-FILLED, ENTERTAINING ROLE PLAY! I can't wait!

You have boosted my excitement, increased my confidence and I have nothing else to say beyond this:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, The Bone King said:

I am up for a melee battle, good sir! Name your ticket.

My ticket? Here you go. It reads: "YOUR DEATH"

Now, in order to put my claim to the test, we also need to determine posting protocol...

I won't get a post in till this weekend but the thread can be made anytime.

Let's keep this strictly melee, with no magic or powerfully powerful powers like "firewind deep feet heal sneak attack x4!" or something polite like that.

I do have this quirk where the first attack must be established by the second post, though. So if, say, I make the thread and intro my char, then you reply and intro your char and after your intro, in that same reply, you attack me--or vice versa.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF SUCH PROPOSALS, SIR.

9 hours ago, Die Shize said:

As in a roleplay about developing technology?

Sounds swell enough. What are the specifics?

(Yeh srry for such a late response but I was at school)

Security level low: any character is allowed to interact

Security level strict: only approved officials surporting may enter this one

Security level Maximum: Only native born with security level 8 clearence can get even close to this project.

There are also other ideas that dont have threads yet

• Algae lamps
  • Solar lance (battle ship weapon)
  • Whrms (sub-terrain robotic worm unit)
  • Sand reactor (harnessing the ancient sun rays trapped from within sand)
  • Thorium cruise missiles (the ultimate anti-nuke.

And meny more

I think