All right, fellers, it's a doozy!

I'll shoot my iron for tonight to pop a post out and we can have ourselves a zinger!

'Course, if'n Mary-Beth coats mah throat with anymore whiskey, I'll be a zonkin' 'fore too lawng, heh heh!

@Sanonymous Hey pardner looks like you missed the telegram but don’t fret none. Sheriff and deputy are not on the train yet. They are currently being rped in town, where the train is heading. I also took you for sitting beside carrion’s char when my conductor spoke to you. That’s no issue at all, just want to make sure that you know you are still his pinkerton pardner lol

Edited by Die Shize

13 hours ago, Die Shize said:

All right, fellers, it's a doozy!

I'll shoot my iron for tonight to pop a post out and we can have ourselves a zinger!

'Course, if'n Mary-Beth coats mah throat with anymore whiskey, I'll be a zonkin' 'fore too lawng, heh heh!

@Sanonymous Hey pardner looks like you missed the telegram but don’t fret none. Sheriff and deputy are not on the train yet. They are currently being rped in town, where the train is heading. I also took you for sitting beside carrion’s char when my conductor spoke to you. That’s no issue at all, just want to make sure that you know you are still his pinkerton pardner lol

Ah, damn. Sorry about those inconsistencies, haven't been in my right mind recently XD getting bogged down with school and all.

6 hours ago, Sanonymous said:

Ah, damn. Sorry about those inconsistencies, haven't been in my right mind recently XD getting bogged down with school and all.

Don’t fret none pardner, you just need a shot o’ bourbon to wet your whistle Iiiiiiiii reckon!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Ace Absolutely solid music track. Does nothing to break the immersion for me.

I'm still new to this GM stuff so forgive me if I'm being redundant or (unnaturally) verbose as I cover some honky-tonky aspects and amenities.

I didn't put much action into my Conductor post since Team Robbers didn't try any outright damage to the train or its staff. At least, not yet! Resistance will mainly come from the Pinkertons onboard.

Just want to make sure that we're all aware of who's where when bullets be a'flyin'.

@Die Shize LOL THAT'S ME my conductor is currently at the rearmost car of the train.

@amenities @Ace So the NPCs Burge and Kirk are yeehaw'ing at one side of the train, and PCs Rooster and Rose on the other side of the train, right? Sounds dandy to me.

@carrionjackal Okay so you are presently in the middle of the train just as a reminder if you forgot.

@Sanonymous Your post pits you toward the conductor's cabin. I reckon the conductor's cabin is basically the crew's cabin, located toward the front of the train. If that's cool with you, that's where you are, or the back of the train if you reckoned that the conductor's cabin is there. You can just disregard being toward the conductor's cabin if so.

@Wade You're in Oatpeak, feller, with mah sheriff Iiiiiiii reckon! You'll be notified of the robbery in my next post, just to give some breathing room between the 2v2 going on right now. Ultimately, though, the odds are supposed to be against Team Robbers.

Dropping these lists as new page overview:

Posting Order

1. Die Shize - GM
  2. Wade - Chief Deputy
  3. carrionjackal - Pinkerton
  4. Sanonymous - Pinkerton
  5. Ace - Robber
  6. amenities - Robber

Filled PC positions:

• Train Robber x2 [2 total] (amenities | Ace)
  • Pinkerton Agent x2 [2 total] (Blex | carrionjackal)
  • Oatpeak Chief Deputy x1 [1 total] (Wade)
  • Oatpeak Sheriff x1 [1 total] (Die Shize (GM))

NPC Allocations

• Train Robber x2
  • Pinkerton Agent x0 (PC only!)
  • Oatpeak Sheriff x0 (only one sheriff in town!)
  • Oatpeak Deputy x2

Edited by Die Shize

Busy day yesterday. 

So that's about right, but to the purpose of: The NPCs should be attracting most of the attention. They reached the train first and started shooting, and only then did Rooster & Rose take their cue, plus you'd have to be looking out different side windows to see them. 

33 minutes ago, Ace said:

Busy day yesterday. 

So that's about right, but to the purpose of: The NPCs should be attracting most of the attention. They reached the train first and started shooting, and only then did Rooster & Rose take their cue, plus you'd have to be looking out different side windows to see them. 

Got it. You’re robbing a freight train, not a passenger train or a freight-passenger hybrid. So windows are minimal at best. 

Oatpeak sure ain’t ready to take any new folk yet Iiiiii reckon. It’s a small town, and what it needs right now is supplies to build it up a little more so it can take new members later.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Whooops

Hey that makes it favorable for both of you teams lol.

You guys can't easily be seen or aimed at.

We're not talking totally windowless though. There'd be smaller metal windows and car doors that can be opened, so that in turn favors the Pinkertons a little--they can shoot out more easily than you can shoot in.

Edited by Die Shize

I am indeed here, @Die Shize. Apparently my attempts to keep tabs on the posting were not sufficient enough! Rolled from nights to days amid a hectic work week, I will have something up tonight friends! Apologies. I'll have to make sure I'm getting the notifications x.x

1 hour ago, carrionjackal said:

I am indeed here, @Die Shize. Apparently my attempts to keep tabs on the posting were not sufficient enough! Rolled from nights to days amid a hectic work week, I will have something up tonight friends! Apologies. I'll have to make sure I'm getting the notifications x.x

Ohhh if I had a nickle and a dime for every time I missed notifs. xD

dun fret none and thank ya kindly, mister