supernal

Not enough banks, am I right?

7 minutes ago, amenities said:

YES PLEASE! OOC coming soon on investment.

Yaay, alrighty! 😊 What's funny to me is that Míra might have some hesitance, knowing she might be funding a possible rival organization that just stole one of her best operatives (but really, Bella betrayed Toxicant, soooo....) 😂 but we can work it out somehow; Míra isn't gonna let personal fweewings get in the way of business 👀 

12 minutes ago, elixir said:

I don't know if my two cents belongs here but I (used to) have a character that was supposed to be an Oracle/Keeper of Knowledge of sorts. So, if anyone needs an NPC, etc. to maintain their cultural establishments during these heists shebangs, feel free to have them.

Oooh! Maybe you can jump into one of the aforementioned projects above! Just let the persons of authority know; I'm just a worker 😂

Edited by vielle

4 minutes ago, vielle said:

Yaay, alrighty! 😊 What's funny to me is that Míra might have some hesitance, knowing she might be funding a possible rival organization that just stole one of her best operatives (but really, Bella betrayed Toxicant, soooo....) 😂 but we can work it out somehow; Míra isn't gonna let personal fweewings get in the way of business 👀 

Oooh! Maybe you can jump into one of the aforementioned projects above! Just let the persons of authority know; I'm just a worker 😂

On that note amenities has a specific direction for dragon iris so I can either work with you on making a new one or, if it’s one or the other for you in terms of free time, I’ll make an independent one and we can touch base for oodles of story once I have something stood up 

6 minutes ago, supernal said:

On that note amenities has a specific direction for dragon iris so I can either work with you on making a new one or, if it’s one or the other for you in terms of free time, I’ll make an independent one and we can touch base for oodles of story once I have something stood up 

In terms of interest, I am up for both 👀 I suppose the Dragon Iris wouldn't require as much attention, being an established museum already, but in terms of free time, the independent-touch-base-for-story-oodles would work much better for the new one 😄 depends which of them gets up and running first, methinks!

14 minutes ago, vielle said:

In terms of interest, I am up for both 👀 I suppose the Dragon Iris wouldn't require as much attention, being an established museum already, but in terms of free time, the independent-touch-base-for-story-oodles would work much better for the new one 😄 depends which of them gets up and running first, methinks!

What if I needed help moving Iris to Aspyn?

18 minutes ago, Thotification said:

This has motivated me to build more banks! 🤣🤣 Bank! Banks!

What if I WANT A BANK in Aspyn?

Huh

Lexdord may have a few

They will however be only canon to lexdord

Because lexdord isint canon

Because it aint completely fleashed out