jaistlyn

Valucre reactions for Lunar New Year - taking ideas!

@vielle it’s easier than it looks, I’m just mostly compositing multiple images and tracing over them, adapting some parts. Takes a little bit of time to make them suitable for the reactions though. Things like eyes need to be edited to be huge, or they cannot be seen in the tiny reacts. One day, I’ll draw something original. One day...

@Dolor Aeternum thank you! I’ll keep Xavier in mind!

Just now, jaistlyn said:

@vielle it’s easier than it looks, I’m just mostly compositing multiple images and tracing over them, adapting some parts. Takes a little bit of time to make them suitable for the reactions though. Things like eyes need to be edited to be huge, or they cannot be seen in the tiny reacts. One day, I’ll draw something original. One day...

Well, it sure doesn't sound easy to me ? I can only hope I can someday draw something more complex than crude stickmen or it-has-a-deeper-meaning-i-swear abstract art ? 

I shall await that One Day with great anticipation ? thank you once again ❤

On 1/31/2019 at 3:42 AM, jaistlyn said:

Aaaand we have them!

RacSXQu.pngi2bSJ5Q.pngDvhepmn.png6VPTKlD.pngtCGgbY2.pngmAvOrp4.png0vwIF4S.pngJCd2RpX.png

Like - Oranges! They come in a pair, even numbers are supposed to be more "wholesome"/lucky. @supernal

Thanks - Firecrackers. Bangbangbang!

Confused - It's the legendary monkey king lol. They always broadcast the monkey king movies during new year XD

What - Lion dance head! Legend goes that a monster goes to a village once every year during new year to eat people, so the lion dance was invented to scare the monster away.

Superlike - Piggy! It's the year of the pig.

Haha - God of fortune. He's almost the equivalent of Santa Claus, but instead of giving gifts, he gives money lol.

Think - Lilith with adorable twin buns! @Ataraxy

Sad - Angsty Samael in traditional garb. Let's hope he cheers up in the new year! @vielle

I've been waiting to comment until I had a satisfactory gif that represents my feelings at seeing Lilith dressed in traditional Chinese garb but I'mma stick with "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3333333333333333"

7 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

Composite tracings are the way to go! ? lol

@jaistlyn If possible, when you have time on your vacation or sometime after (whichever is most convenient), could you PM me the full sized version of Lilith? I'd like to save it so I can use it in my signature and stuff during Lunar New Years from now on haha ❤️

Edited by Ataraxy

5 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

@jaistlyn If possible, when you have time on your vacation or sometime after (whichever is most convenient), could you PM me the full sized version of Lilith? I'd like to save it so I can use it in my signature and stuff during Lunar New Years from now on haha ❤️

I’ll send it to you when I’m back! Didn’t bring my computer along.