TheEyeOfNight

Recruiting: Raid on the Iron Queen

@Darling König @AngryCacti @Die Shize, all are more than welcome!

I'll get an intro post up, I'm thinking this weekend, to set the stage. Short version: there'll be an official invitation for those with an aptitude for violence, and Avarice will be ready to brief folks when they arrive

9 minutes ago, TheEyeOfNight said:

@Darling König @AngryCacti @Die Shize, all are more than welcome!

I'll get an intro post up, I'm thinking this weekend, to set the stage. Short version: there'll be an official invitation for those with an aptitude for violence, and Avarice will be ready to brief folks when they arrive

Sounds like a plan. I am eager to see this rp rolling. 

34 minutes ago, TheEyeOfNight said:

And we are live, ladies/gentlemen/cacti. @supernal, can you move this to OOC threads when you get the chance?

Done and done 

in the future you can report the thread with your request so that anyone on the team can process it 

Gang's all here!

Mission briefing is up on the main post, and I've broken a bit of it into separate tasks in case anyone wants to pursue something specific. Otherwise, a straight raid with accompanying violence is more than welcome.

If your character has a specific goal in mind, or if you have something you want to have happen during the attack, feel free to let me know here or PM me for more discreet questions.

Combat will be largely narrative, unless you request a boss fight or want to try something truly crazy that involves dice rolls. Rule of Cool always triumphs