TheEyeOfNight

Recruiting: Raid on the Iron Queen

Out of action this weekend, but hit me up in PM and I'll try to check in once or twice to answer questions or set up plot.

Posting order can stay the same if that works for you guys: Myself, @Darling König, @Die Shize, @AngryCacti, @Dizzy00. If you can, tag the next person as a friendly reminder after you've posted.

8 hours ago, Die Shize said:

Oh my gosh. I totally blanked.

I owe @Darling König like the most expensive steak too because this is the second roleplay with him that I overlooked that it was my turn.

Posting this weekend.

#shameshize

Tis all god Shize. Life occurs and we must adapt to it. 

So I forgot to mention that I know that was a super long post even for me and I want to admit that openly lol

Just was a lot for me to respond to and, even though as rpers we're not required to respond to every nook and cranny (and sometimes we perhaps should not), I got carried away because, well, I had stellar posts to respond to.

They won't all be so long. ?

Edited by Die Shize

1 hour ago, TheEyeOfNight said:

How dare you provide us with an excess of well-composed writing. I shall alert the authorities at once.

Good post, there’s a lot to react to

LOL

Thank you.

I mainly worded the above stuff because I don't like stunting people. I am personally very particular when I write posts (as covered in my "how do ya post" Chat thread). I copy-paste people's posts, highlight stuff to respond to, etc. But that's me.

The bigger the post, the longer if not harder it is to reply to things (which is another cool thing about supernal's brevity challenge) and I want everyone to know that, not only is there honestly a lot of filler in my last post, it's an exception, not the norm.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, Die Shize said:

So I forgot to mention that I know that was a super long post even for me and I want to admit that openly lol

Just was a lot for me to respond to and, even though as rpers we're not required to respond to every nook and cranny (and sometimes we perhaps should not), I got carried away because, well, I had stellar posts to respond to.

They won't all be so long. ?

How dare you, I am offended by your attention to detail. The nerve. XD

On 2/6/2019 at 5:55 AM, Darling König said:

As a Wise Man once asked "Explosions?!" I shall make Mister Torgue proud. 

MYH7Suw.jpg

I come into this roleplay thinking ooh I wonder what this will be and the first thing I see is this, needless to say I was confused 

49 minutes ago, Unicorgi said:

I come into this roleplay thinking ooh I wonder what this will be and the first thing I see is this, needless to say I was confused 

Welcome to the madness that is I, Darling König, but fear not all will make sense in due time.