1 hour ago, Darling König said:

This is actually the Justicar's Graduation Song. I really miss a good Space western. 

Such a great show. My coworker has this as his ringtone so I hear it all day. xD

Also I love Serenity's opening.

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

Such a great show. My coworker has this as his ringtone so I hear it all day. xD

Also I love Serenity's opening.

Hide contents

Serenity had me choked up at the end. Such a great movie. I really want to make a Story line that for the Justicar. 

1 hour ago, Darling König said:

Serenity had me choked up at the end. Such a great movie. I really want to make a Story line that for the Justicar. 

You would have me onboard. I have a character that would be perhaps too perfect for that. Mallister Keynion, who I used for my House Dawnwood in Orisia. The island is limited to ships of the roughly 1600s design and function, but he also spent time in Genesaris operating an airship.

Well, Mallister is basically a ripoff of Malcolm lol, and his ship is called...Tranquility.

56 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

You would have me onboard. I have a character that would be perhaps too perfect for that. Mallister Keynion, who I used for my House Dawnwood in Orisia. The island is limited to ships of the roughly 1600s design and function, but he also spent time in Genesaris operating an airship.

Well, Mallister is basically a ripoff of Malcolm lol, and his ship is called...Tranquility.

Perhaps the Flirty Princess may need to visit the Orisia. Such Colorful comrades are always welcome on this ship. XD

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Posted! Amelia wears her heart on her sleeve and Koltira sufferes silently as he fears his comrades will drive away their allies. Meanwhile the captain stands there helpless as he watches all of it. This is the finest command staff ever. 

12 minutes ago, Darling König said:

Thanks jas, I try to make each character unique and interacts differently with the same characters. Its hard sometimes. 

I hear ya, but I also like how you are using NPCs as character companions. I do the same depending on what PC I am using. It can definitely add dynamic!

So Rin is next and then my tragically lost-the-plot-ten-years-ago Certos can confuse everyone some more.

Also, I love caverns in roleplay, not sure why. @jaistlyn expect some good tabletop there. 😉

I only skimmed the IC posts; I have a quirk of reading them in full only when I’m up next lol

5 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

So Rin is next and then my tragically lost-the-plot-ten-years-ago Certos can confuse everyone some more.

Also, I love caverns in roleplay, not sure why. @jaistlyn expect some good tabletop there. 😉

I only skimmed the IC posts; I have a quirk of reading them in full only when I’m up next lol

Hopefully he doesn't end up getting a Colonoscopy from a very peeved Kitsune. XD

#IDontRememberAmeliaBeingThisFeisty

I will be posting sometime tomorrow.  If thats okay. I am still working on judy hotspot.