Mae Govanen Friends, Strangers, and Fellow Fortune Seekers,

If you happen to be receiving this message you have happened across my Emergency beacon spell. I must be brief but I am Captain Richter Konig of the Justicar. In a recent battle we fought against a Nest of Sky Pirates left my Vessel severely damaged and unable to to make harbor for formal repairs. We are currently Grounded and in needs of supplies to perform emergency repairs. The Goddess has blessed us that most of our engineering team made it out alive. But most of our Personal flyers were destroyed save a handful. We have located a forest and cavern that should provide us the necessary raw materials to salvage my vessel. But alas my former command crew is all missing in action and I need to leave my Ground crew and Marines to keep the Auxiliary teams secure while we secure the resources.  I need the aid of a few brave souls to assist me in acquiring these materials. If we all happen to make it out of here alive. I could use capable hands on my Ship. Goddess watch over you. 

(Themes: Action/Survival/Adventure)

Edited by Saerwen Talmiel

CERTOS FRANCO! You sly Dog! I was wondering where you slipped off to! I, Captain Richter Konig will gladly accept you Khopesh good Sir! I pray a few more Intrepid Souls join you. there's something unnatural about this place.  We will need all the blades and guns we can muster.

I may have a character for this! Cadence is a young but talented pilot, and a fledgling adventurer. No fighting skills whatsoever though, unless someone wants to teach him >.> Can help to gather materials, but can't fight. Do you think he'll be suitable @Saerwen Talmiel

Where was the airship crashed? I am deciding whether he was originally part of the crew or just joined them now.

4 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

I may have a character for this! Cadence is a young but talented pilot, and a fledgling adventurer. No fighting skills whatsoever though, unless someone wants to teach him >.> Can help to gather materials, but can't fight. Do you think he'll be suitable @Saerwen Talmiel

Where was the airship crashed? I am deciding whether he was originally part of the crew or just joined them now.

Well The Justicar does have personal Flyers. If we can get her Air Worthy I can have Cadence fly in the Personal Flyers. Also I used to be an Instructor in the Honorable Trade of being a Privateer and Professional  Sky Pirate. If Cadence has an itching to learn to fight we can educate him. I'm leaning towards Alterion or Somewhere in Genesaris. We have yet to map our crash landing site. It's a tad tough as of now. 

Sorry, internet hotspot was being slow. If there is still room, maybe I can help. Got tons of characters collecting dust. 

We havent written together before but hope if you want to, we can

8 minutes ago, Rin said:

Sorry, internet hotspot was being slow. If there is still room, maybe I can help. Got tons of characters collecting dust. 

We havent written together before but hope if you want to, we can

TThere is a Slot left and I do suspect three brave souls plus myself and my trusty Imperial Sleuth Koltira should be more than sufficenet enough to track down and recover the needed resources to repair the Flirty Princess. 

Thank you @Die Shize, @Rin, and @jaistlyn for answering the call of a Stranded Captain and his crew. I look forward to seeing you all. Once my Navigators triangulate our location I'll follow up with our landing zone so you all can come and assist the Justicar.  

45 minutes ago, Saerwen Talmiel said:

Well The Justicar does have personal Flyers. If we can get her Air Worthy I can have Cadence fly in the Personal Flyers. Also I used to be an Instructor in the Honorable Trade of being a Privateer and Professional  Sky Pirate. If Cadence has an itching to learn to fight we can educate him. I'm leaning towards Alterion or Somewhere in Genesaris. We have yet to map our crash landing site. It's a tad tough as of now. 

Damn Cadence will be inspired by that title. An adventurer needs to know how to fight! ?

He's based in Genesaris, if that helps in the decision of location