6 hours ago, Rin said:

A new one since Rin's all tied up. 

Which one do you plan to use, so I can add the name up on the list?

6 hours ago, Thotification said:

Pick me! Pick me!

Done & Done!

3 hours ago, Flame Hero: Endeavor said:

I'm interested in this with Arashi but I dunno how long ago this is.

1 hour ago, Hurttoto said:

Yeh...how long ago is it? 

Two answer both of you 250-300years ago Valucre Time. 

BUT, please understand and be aware that we will not be changing the future. This isn't time travel from present to past...It's in the past and moving forward. 

There's no meddling with anyones timelines unless Genesaris land owners or the board leaders would like for our characters to witness special past events or make mentions of them as we catalog the wilds of the continent.

Also, please be aware this entire RP is dependent on collaboration between all of us to create old plants and wild life that may no longer exist, or could still exist in Valucre's present timeline.

Edited by -Lilium-

10 hours ago, -Lilium- said:

Which one do you plan to use, so I can add the name up on the list?

Done & Done!

Two answer both of you 250-300years ago Valucre Time. 

BUT, please understand and be aware that we will not be changing the future. This isn't time travel from present to past...It's in the past and moving forward. 

There's no meddling with anyones timelines unless Genesaris land owners or the board leaders would like for our characters to witness special past events or make mentions of them as we catalog the wilds of the continent.

Also, please be aware this entire RP is dependent on collaboration between all of us to create old plants and wild life that may no longer exist, or could still exist in Valucre's present timeline.

Probably my newest Claudette. Gonna start spreading that good fun time lol. 

For those of you peeking in... Please know we accept & welcome cameos[ both brief & lengthy], lore in the form of history, and even creatures, artifacts, flora, etc that you would like to have make a special appearance. Just please understand, you have to have approval from King to create new history or creatures for Genesaris!

That's right....we can s? you!!

❤️

Edited by -Lilium-