Zashiii

Give Me that Fated Hand (Unfinished)

A random tavern in Andelusia...

"So, the Hand of Fate?" Holly mumbled as she sipped from her mug of ale. She was in a tavern, drinking and most notably ignoring the presence of the nuisance before her. But the other woman was not one to mind.

"Yes," the woman replied, "I've been talking about it for hours now, Glad of you to join in my one-sided conversation with myself."

Chuckling, Holly raised her mug for a toast. "A toast to our newfound friendship. You finally found someone to entertain you."

The woman named Linda Linda merely frowned. "But I did send out the much-needed request for help earlier while you were busy drinking. In fact, they might be here soon enough."

"You what?" Holly spurted out the watery contents of her mouth in surprise, splattering all that alcohol in Linda Linda's pasty face.

"Yes. Holly, I sent a request, In fact, they could be here any minute now."

Wiping away the alcohol and spit mixture from her face, Linda Linda eyed the approaching figures. "See, Holly? A few are coming now."

@Chappu

'Message Obtained. . . . Uploading Information. . . Vocal Audio file found. Playing Audio Clip.'

Silence resounded as Ghost listened to the message at hand. She was fairly new to these communication devices which relic hunters used. Perhaps she was still too young to be doing these activities? Nah!! Bunk all that bull shit, a proud 13-year-old stood toe to toe with her foes. Ghost was the big 1 3 in the room, and these bitches would know who this badass bitch was. Just like her love for chocolate chip cookies as the main source of protein for the body. Moments before the audio file finished the girl was already scrolling through her palm pilot screen, information floated this way and that. Pixeled words and numbers flooded sorted into various articles about the situation at hand. 

The artifact in question was something of a world-class marvel. The ability to boost sensory while adapting infinitely upon consumption of material. A thick brow peaked at the details and depths of the items ability. Activation upon touch would be nice addition except the terms were not to double cross upon pain of death.  A giggle left her small lithe frame as her feet kicked back and forth. The trip itself was not a bad one, in all honesty, the chariot she road in on consisted of a single pegasus. The wind did not bother her as she traveled down into the town of Andelusia. The chariot made no noise as it landed upon the ground the pure diamond formation broke down like dust in the wind. Down the little girl stepped from the diamond steps, clad in all black her tank top and shorts gave way to expose ebony flesh. White iris's glowed in the afterburn of the noon sky, a curly mess of hair atop her head like a relaxed afro. Her expression flat with a cute button nose, smaller than the average child at 4'3, Ghost was akin to a little chocolate loli of sheer cuteness with a temper. Elbow high fingerless gloves caressed her lithe frame while kneehigh black boots hugged her limbs. People observed the little girl as adorable for all that she was beside her inhumane eyes. In no way did they look human. Being grey to the base the iris alone was the only thing that stood out. Pure glowing white even in the sunlight. 

Holding the phone up in her left hand, Ghost examined the tavern before pushing her way past the people slowly. At first, she was making progress until a large hand clapped her little shoulder. Usually, that might have startled any kid but not her, the calmest of expression painted her chocolate face as small frown lines curled down. 

"Excuse me youngin, but this place is not for the likes of children. Run along no-" The large man who was speaking soon grasped in pain as Ghost grabbed his hand, twisting it at the wrist and index finger she broke them both at the same time before kicking him out by the kneecaps. The sheer force of her kick lifted the man off of the floor clear across the street. The doors fluttered with the force of the blow opening wide for the wild girl. People swiftly parted ways like the Red Sea as the sweet chaotic child strolled through the doors. None dared to stand in her way as she swiftly approached the two drinking and sitting directly in front of the door. "You two must be Holly and Linda.." Her voice was just as young as people would expect it to be for a child. Reaching out she held out her hand for a shake. "A pleasure to be working with you."

HOLLY SHEATHE

Holly shivered at the rather disturbing scene. She had seen enough of Khaki and Little Sans to know that little girls are dangerous. Back then, her physical training had all been sparring matches with little girls and not once did she ever manage to beat them, nor did they give her a chance to not be beaten. Well, Khaki did try to be more accommodating to Holly and tried her best to at least give Holly a fighting chance but the problem was Khaki's was never one to play by the rules and would leave Holly with numerous dislocated joints. Which was painful as hell. Now Little Sans is worse. The little girl would come at Khaki screaming and before Khaki could even respond, she would be punched or kicked so hard her body would fly backward with enough force to break bones. It was a rather painful experience for Holly and even unto this day the memory still gave her nightmares. 

Now she had nothing against this newcomer but it did give her goosebumps especially after the kid offered to shake her hand. Who knows what that 'thing't would do the Holly? Such a scary thought. But Holly had no choice. She must do what was necessary. Nor was there any choice for her anyway. If she accepts the offer the girl might destroy her once Holly's hands were in that monster's hand. Now if she declines, that monster might destroy her out of spite. So Holly weakly smiled and accepted the handshake.

"Holiness Sheathe," Holly spoke, "Call me Holly. Glad to be working with you."

THE MADAME LINDA LINDA

"Linda Linda," the Madame Linda Linda replied as she shook the newcomer's hand. "I must say, that was quite the amazing performance."

It truly is given that the Madame Linda Linda was once the leader of the terrorist group known as the Blackspear Cartel. She had her fair share with dealing against these kinds of people. She used to call them- 'Stab first ask questions later' kind. Well in Sera's case, Linda called her the- 'Stab first, whatever happens next can fuck itself' kind. Jokes aside, the Madame Linda Linda was quite thankful that someone else had accepted her request. For a second there, she thought that no one would take her request seriously.

"So before we start, I would suggest we move to a safer location first." She would have said the details of her quest here but the problem was the other patrons. The Madame had seen too much shit that she was suspicious of the local patrons. As her master would once say, 'Carnivorous ears prey in their midst.'

With that, Linda would lead the other's outside the tavern while asking questions. "So, tell me about yourself, child. Tell me about your skills and talents. The more detailed the better. I prefer to know you know than regret it later."

Well there was certainly fear in this group! She could taste it in the air as she breathed in the heavy musk scented bar. Their attention was quickly taken on the road as hands were shaken and greetings were taken into account. A fiendish smile picked its way across Ghost’s thick lips, for once someone actually asked about herself. It was refreshed honestly, even if it was a temporary arrangement. Where would she honestly start?

”To be honest, this is the first team I’ve ever been on. So I’m a newbie as one should say; however I do know when to follow orders and when to go about my own tasks. Adaptability is key along with total annahilation of the enemy; things are more straight forward that way unless it becomes to complex.” Her emotionless face remained calm while they trooped their way down the street. Crowds of people pointed and stared at the damage done to the man who had grabbed her shoulder. A low groan left his lips as the people pulled him free of the rubble. Ghost couldn’t help but laugh at his turmoil as the women passed onward. “So do share with me the exact details here.. Clearly as gain very little from this excursion, let’s actually hope it’s worth the while and time..”

THE MADAME LINDA LINDAImage result for JALTER CASUAL DEVIANTART

The Madame Linda Linda pursed her lips as she lead the new hire and Holly out of the establishment. Her new hire concerned her greatly. While making a scene was not out of her expectations, but this might get problematic later on. She might have to rein this one a little bit but not too much. She would not want to weaken this one's bite. The Madame can already sense that this girl would be a great help for their quest.

"I see" the Madame spoke after a while. "With specs like yours, this job might be easier than I've bargained for."

The trio had long since left the tavern and are now enjoying the warm morning of Andelusia. The streets were way better than the Madame had expected and she did not waste the time to let her high-heels click with every step. It was quite annoying to the onlookers but the Madame did not care. She will enjoy this moment as much as possible.

"Now on to our grand quest. A powerful relic was found two hundred miles from where you are standing right now. Our task will be to recover the item and hand it over to the local authorities. Your job then will be my bodyguard as my friend here is a native and thus will be our guide. You will be rewarded handsomely as well and when the job is fully accomplished you will under my protection. It might not mean much for now but you'll understand later on in the near future."

Mission Loading...

There was a hint of acknowledgment from the one called Linda. Ghost did not pay it much mind however, it seemed as if this mission would be done fairly quickly with herself as the forward. Rolling both shoulders back the joints cracked and popped before the youngin relaxed in her gait. White optics viewed the sky calmly as they walked, she need not watch where she was going. Her body remained pressed between the two women as not to get lost in the morning crowd. The information about the relic was obtained and thought about thoroughly as their adventure was yet to begin. At the mention of being a bodyguard, her view changed from the sky to the people around her employer. "So basically break anyone who steps forward, but maintain some level of professionalism. Understood Ma'am." Tulari kept her walk brisk and permitted them to have some distance from herself, the girl needed some room to work and observe the people around them.