danzilla3

Hyperion: Rise With Us!

Hello there all you wonderful writers, It's your boy danzilla3 here with one of my patented roleplay advertisements! Now I know what you're thinking, "You usually rep for Taen, so why does the title of this interest check say Hyperion?" Well that's because while I am very active in Taen (Or the Veluryiam Empire as it's now known against my will) I also am highly involved with the nation of Hyperion! We've been slowly gaining momentum for the last few years, and we now feel the time is right for the Kingdom to truly rise, and we want you to be a part of it!  

Now for answers to essential questions!

WHAT IS HYPERION

For a basic rundown, you can check it out this page here: 

Long story short, Hyperion is what happened when the remnants of an ancient culture was slowly merged with Terran culture. Now it is a hotspot for freed slaves, and others seeking a fresh start at life.

WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?

Me! At least for now. It was all started by @Deus Ex Aizen, who legends say will return to us in our darkest hour.

WHAT CAUSED THE CURRENT CRISIS IN VENEZUELA?

Rampant political corruption and economic mismanagement. But that has nothing to do with Hyperion, so moving on.

HOW CAN I BE A PART OF HYPERION?

We have a number of upcoming projects coming up that you can join in on, which I'll list in just a moment; but you needn't wait for us. If you have a IC thing you want to do, and are looking for a place to do it, you can consider Hyperion. We are currently accepting all kinds of businesses, gangs, and whatever else you can imagine. Just PM me if you're interested. 

COMING ATTRACTIONS

A NEW SON IS RISING

Grant Knight, the prince of Hyperion, is preparing to ascend to the throne! The coronation will be the kind of big open event that everybody on this site seems to love, so don't hesitate to pop in and do your thing!

LOOKING FOR NOBILITY

Noble Houses worked so well for Ursa Madeum, so why not Hyperion! We will be accepting a limited number of Houses, so PM me if you think you have what it takes.

JOIN THE ENFORCERS

Want to be a part of a military organization, but don't want to be lost in the sprawl of the Terran Military? A limited number of officer ranks are available, and there will be plenty of room for advancement!

So that's just a bit of what we have planned, and there will be more to come! We hope you'll come and join us!

"A hotspot for freed slaves"

I have a character with a distinct anti-trafficking agenda that has caused major disruptions to it in Izral and will land the finishing blow on it sometime relatively soon I hope

After that I wanted to target slaver's enclave. Is this something that Hyperion would be interested in supporting at the government/kingdom level and if not on its own, is this something I could finagle through the Noble House channel?

11 minutes ago, supernal said:

I have a character with a distinct anti-trafficking agenda that has caused major disruptions to it in Izral and will land the finishing blow on it sometime relatively soon I hope

After that I wanted to target slaver's enclave. Is this something that Hyperion would be interested in supporting at the government/kingdom level and if not on its own, is this something I could finagle through the Noble House channel?

I could get down on a freedom-fighters or Railroad plot ?

12 minutes ago, supernal said:

Freedom-fighters! No to slavery! 

1 hour ago, supernal said:

That is most certainly something Hyperion would support! I actually had an idea for an anti trafficking task force, so that lines up perfectly!

4 hours ago, supernal said:

I was planning to do this a while back if you recall. Perhaps you'd like to collaborate on this? 

Edited by Twitterpated