Jump to content
Ataraxy

Heroes and Villains

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SteamWarden said:

Since he's a journalist and uses that to gather information about folks to commit assassinations on particular people then wouldn't it be possible one of his employers could have him target one of the PCs? I'd find it interesting if he has a job that involves getting to know a certain daytime hero or villain better (journalist style) and then target them to kill them. The unlikely one's to be targeted would be Beast due to being a teenager and maybe Skylord due to him being a losing lawyer and not much of a threat until he successfully puts someone away.

LMAO a "losing lawyer" literally my worst nightmare right there.

Just to clarify, Jake doesn't always lose. Just when he tries to put away villains high up on the food chain. Connections kick him in the ass at those junctures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

I'm also stoked for the suggestion of like a 'Roleplay Newspaper' feed as our roleplay progresses.

...Yet, since I certainly won't volunteer myself for that, I certainly won't volunteer anyone else lol

Probably not a "Roleplay Newspaper" per se, but Sophia Santiago's UnMasking blog is something I'd like to continue on using on my part, which could include other news of events and characters from whatever is happening in this and that specific thread 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

I'm also stoked for the suggestion of like a 'Roleplay Newspaper' feed as our roleplay progresses.

...Yet, since I certainly won't volunteer myself for that, I certainly won't volunteer anyone else lol

Yknow what'd be really cool about this? If the post of the newspaper was made to look like a newspaper. So the main article and pictures and like the small ones on the sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Die Shize said:

I love how diverse our heroes and villains are.
Consider yourself marked by Die Shize if any of you decide to bail on this roleplay. You'll wake the unfriendly neighborhood Shize-Man. xD

Am I a hero or a villain? Somebody earlier marked me as Other, which I thought appropriate, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danzilla3 said:

Am I a hero or a villain? Somebody earlier marked me as Other, which I thought appropriate, lol!

You are whatever you wanna be my friend. You can kill who you please and I think none of us will question the scary ass Apex predator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the "issue" post which will drive the current episode. I'm not 100% decided on which I way I want this to go, but I'm thinking he gets stopped by a Superhero in the end. Note that ParasiteZ is made up of a bunch of interconnected parasites that telepathic weapons. Meaning that they can be used to mind control those with inferior minds, I'd say by sticking on on the back of the person's neck. So an interesting route might be that the heroes are trying to stop ParasiteZ from taking over all the gangs and becoming stronger, while some of the villains try to capture some of the parasites for their own use (lookin' at you Red Hands)?

I'd like to hear what you guys want your hero/ villain to get out of this. I'm down with a character other than Skylord bringing ParasiteZ to justice or stopping his plans, or them working together, etc, etc. I probably don't want PZ dead cause I think he might be a fun villain to have in the background stirring shit up while we do other stuff or someone we could come back to in the future. 

Also, in the future whoever is GM for the episode will have two types of posts: GM posts and player posts. For this episode Skylord/ Jake will be my player posts. That doesn't really mean much except to say that I haven't posted my post for this round. I was gonna combine them but it's 2am and I'm too tired for a whole other scene haha

Another note, if your character isn't interacting with another character, you don't have to follow posting order since it doesn't matter. Just try not to post more than twice before everyone has posted unless you've communicated that with everyone 😄

Hope you guys like the post/ issue!

Edited by Ataraxy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

That was the "issue" post which will drive the current episode. I'm not 100% decided on which I way I want this to go, but I'm thinking he gets stopped by a Superhero in the end. Note that ParasiteZ is made up of a bunch of interconnected parasites that telepathic weapons. Meaning that they can be used to mind control those with inferior minds, I'd say by sticking on on the back of the person's neck. So an interesting route might be that the heroes are trying to stop ParasiteZ from taking over all the gangs and becoming stronger, while some of the villains try to capture some of the parasites for their own use (lookin' at you Red Hands)?

I'd like to hear what you guys want your hero/ villain to get out of this. I'm down with a character other than Skylord bringing ParasiteZ to justice or stopping his plans, or them working together, etc, etc. I probably don't want PZ dead cause I think he might be a fun villain to have in the background stirring shit up while we do other stuff or someone we could come back to in the future. 

Also, in the future whoever is GM for the episode will have two types of posts: GM posts and player posts. For this episode Skylord/ Jake will be my player posts. That doesn't really mean much except to say that I haven't posted my post for this round. I was gonna combine them but it's 2am and I'm too tired for a whole other scene haha

Another note, if your character isn't interacting with another character, you don't have to follow posting order since it doesn't matter. Just try not to post more than twice before everyone has posted unless you've communicated that with everyone 😄

Hope you guys like the post/ issue!

Sounds like interesting prey! No doubt Apex will be coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

I'm gonna pitch the problem's start in my night post. After that everyone can do their stuff in the night post and then I'll probably time skip a day or two so that the issue can really develop. 

@SteamWarden @Sanonymous I saw that you guys are doing a little dance with your two characters. If you'd like, you guys can post a couple times out of the general posting order so that my time skip doesn't cut your interactions. 

Sounds good! Literally just woke up and read this message 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×