Ataraxy

Heroes and Villains

I only do post orders where the flow is best maintained with everyone posting in turn.

Given the nature of our episode if not overall roleplay, a posting order is easily done without—as long as we don’t get too carried away with progressing things until announced and so far no one is!

@danzilla3 Very cool with the ODIN readings on our chars. Nice touch. You clearly put those character sheets to use and I sure picked up on the technology clue for Red Hands. Let me see what I can subtly set up OOC, because I enjoy a hunt!

This roleplay is really coming along guys. We’ve all been spread out doing different things IC, but everything is coming together organically and dynamically—without anyone really revealing what they’re posting beforehand. Whether you realize it, that’s a feat to accomplish in a group rp. 

Also, I’m still sold on an intro video and a newspaper program. I’ll take a stab at either if no other takers, though I believe Ataraxy will be handling the vid. Just other nice touches.
Edited by Die Shize

8 hours ago, Sanonymous said:

I am so sorry 😓 It's been a super busy weekend, writing one up now!

It's perfectly fine. Life and such comes up before a simple roleplay. Take your time, no need to rush.

3 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

It's perfectly fine. Life and such comes up before a simple roleplay. Take your time, no need to rush.

Sorry again it took a good 12 hours! Lots of work had to be done, it's 2 am and I am absolutely trashed. Posted though 😄 I have to catch up by reading the ic of others too. 

3 minutes ago, Unicorgi said:

Hero but he looks like he’s a villain 

Awesome! Let us know whenevet you've got the character sheet completed and then you can hope aboard the Batman train!

Lemme know if you have any character sheet writing questions too. More than happy to answer them 🙂

Edited by Ataraxy

Just now, Unicorgi said:

Do you have a character sheet template?

There's not a specific template the thread requires per se, but a few other members copied the format I used for my hero, so you're free to do that as well!

(Sorry is this took me long and also if it looks like he’s super op he isn’t)

name: Jonathan shadeglass

Personality: very socially awkward, despite his being a nightmare he’s actually very nice and good (one of the things his family hates about him)

Appearance: tall and slim. Looks like he is made out of shadows or entirely black tv static. Has purple eyes and mouth that when smiling looks like venoms smile with pointed teeth. Wears a black slim fitted suit with white shirt and a bow tie with black dress shoes as well as a top hat. (Classical nightmare attire)

(at the point where I start in the roleplay I would like it to be during some battle where it’s where he appears for the first time on earth)

Background 

His family hates him.

His royal family who rule the nightmare world.

He is the only one to have tainted blood (he is 1/100% human) and every couple centuries or so one of the members of the royal family gets extraordinary powers and they blame him because nobody this time around got any and they blame his tainted blood so he got kicked out to earth 

Character Background:

He didn’t cause the powers to not come. He was the one who got them. He didn’t tell any of his family because he’s worried about what they would do.

Powers: 

Shadow magic: he can use, turn into, travel via, shadows. He can also do a sort of green lantern thing with them.

Reality magic: mostly illusionary but to a small extent he can warp reality (not op tho don’t worry)

Other: he can tell people vital signs and stuff just by touching them, he can enter peoples minds.

Other random bits: he is great at parkour and similar stuffs

Edited by Unicorgi

15 minutes ago, Unicorgi said:

(Sorry is this took me long and also if it looks like he’s super op he isn’t)

name: Jonathan shadeglass

Personality: very socially awkward, despite his being a nightmare he’s actually very nice and good (one of the things his family hates about him)

Appearance: tall and slim. Looks like he is made out of shadows or entirely black tv static. Has purple eyes and mouth that when smiling looks like venoms smile (also Cheshire Cat) with pointed teeth. Wears a black slim fitted suit with white shirt and a bow tie with black dress shoes as well as a top hat. (Classical nightmare attire)

(at the point where I start in the roleplay I would like it to be during some battle where it’s where he appears for the first time on earth)

Background 

His family hates him.

His royal family who rule the nightmare world.

He is the only one to have tainted blood (he is 1/100% human) and every couple centuries or so one of the members of the royal family gets extraordinary powers and they blame him because nobody this time around got any and they blame his tainted blood so he got kicked out to earth 

Character Background:

He didn’t cause the powers to not come. He was the one who got them. He didn’t tell any of his family because he’s worried about what they would do.

Powers: 

Shadow magic: he can use, turn into, travel via, shadows. He can also do a sort of green lantern thing with them.

Reality magic: mostly illusionary but to a small extent he can warp reality (not op tho don’t worry)

Other: he can tell people vital signs and stuff just by touching them, he can enter peoples minds.

Other random bits: he is great at parkour and similar stuffs

Great stuff! For the record the character sheet shouldn't be posted here but in the User lore thread. 

Also, what's if his secret identity is Jon Shadeglass, what's his hero name?

Edited by Ataraxy

His real name he goes by is Jonathan shadeglass but when he’s not a hero and he figured out how to use his magic to make him look normal he’ll use John Smith as a regular use name. If that makes sense 

1 minute ago, Unicorgi said:

His real name he goes by is Jonathan shadeglass but when he’s not a hero and he figured out how to use his magic to make him look normal he’ll use John Smith as a regular use name. If that makes sense 

Cool, then feel free to post whenever you're ready 🙂 remember to keep it organic and try to prediscuss any interactions you want to have with other characters so we're all on the same page