Ataraxy

Heroes and Villains

22 hours ago, Tyler said:

BEFORE I GO! 

Just wanted to point out that I find it hilarious that after I jokingly referred to the police as "Palgard's Finest", literally everyone else started calling them that as though it was the actual name of the police department. ?

I thought police officers were referred as the city's finest, like Detroit's finest or Gotham's finest? XD You did start making me use it though. ANd it's a shame you're leaving, till we meet again Tyler! ?

15 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

Just doing this for a friendly reminder. @Sanonymous

15 hours ago, Unicorgi said:

I second that friendly reminder!

And I hear you! Sorry I was sick for a couple of days and my computer yeeted on me and didn't give me any notifications (It's supposed to do that). Sorry again, life gets in the way sometimes, but I'm writing up a post right this exact moment! ? 

3 minutes ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

AM I too late to throw my hat in?

Nope ? I do suggest that if you want to join you skim the past posts we've done in the IC thread (especially mine since I'm GM), but you're more than welcome to hop on in.

1 hour ago, Sanonymous said:

And I hear you! Sorry I was sick for a couple of days and my computer yeeted on me and didn't give me any notifications (It's supposed to do that). Sorry again, life gets in the way sometimes, but I'm writing up a post right this exact moment! ? 

Well I think we're all getting a little sick now aren't we? First Ataraxy, then you, and now me with a stomach bug. Also I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come with.

9 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

Nope ? I do suggest that if you want to join you skim the past posts we've done in the IC thread (especially mine since I'm GM), but you're more than welcome to hop on in.

Where is this thread?

30 minutes ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

And how do you think I should join? I would love for David to appear out of no where. Lol

lol

well, so long as you've read all the GM posts and understand what's happening, you're more than welcome to jump in however seems most fitting to you!

Excluding like, giant portals and just weirdly excessive entrances lol

3 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

lol

well, so long as you've read all the GM posts and understand what's happening, you're more than welcome to jump in however seems most fitting to you!

Excluding like, giant portals and just weirdly excessive entrances lol

Hmm.... Judging by my usual posts, this seems far too.... Involved? Like the posts are REALLY long. For my lack of being here, long posts probably won't work, so I might slip out

7 hours ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

Hmm.... Judging by my usual posts, this seems far too.... Involved? Like the posts are REALLY long. For my lack of being here, long posts probably won't work, so I might slip out

I wonder if the roleplay would benefit from a 'recap' section, sort of like if I were to wiki a Gotham episode and get all the summary points paragraphed.
This fantasy idea would certainly benefit you from an imaginary perspective at any rate. xD

Otherwise, the unspoken consensus for this roleplay is that it's presented as like a TV show/movie/comic book, showcasing each hero/villain and what they're doing, and bridging all the bridges. Length is evidently a product of that approach.

That is not a rule by any means, however. Nothing is preventing you from posting at brevity. Unless your post that I've quoted is in regards to reading the long posts, in which case there is definitely a lot of catching up to do, however you can always skim.

Edited by Die Shize

3 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

I wonder if the roleplay would benefit from a 'recap' section, sort of like if I were to wiki a Gotham episode and get all the summary points paragraphed.

I was going to suggest this exact thing! On the first post a Summary section which can be hidden in a spoiler when it gets too sprawling and can just give a high level summary of major / crucial events rather than everything that happened. Or even just bullet point system. The need to know stuff, with the thread already available to anyone who wants more detail