JellyEmi

Greetings!

Hello everyone!!! ^-^

My name is Emi. My friend introduced me to Roleplaying and I got hooked. I would like to find a great community where I would be able to enhance my skills. I'm not really great in Roleplaying compared to y'all, so I hope you'll bear with me. ^^

I hope we all have a fun time here! Cheers!

9 hours ago, JellyEmi said:

Hello everyone!!! ^-^

My name is Emi. My friend introduced me to Roleplaying and I got hooked. I would like to find a great community where I would be able to enhance my skills. I'm not really great in Roleplaying compared to y'all, so I hope you'll bear with me. ^^

I hope we all have a fun time here! Cheers!

Hi Emi! I like to think that Val is a very friendly roleplay community and fear not! We have writers of all shapes and skills, some of which english isn't even their first language ? No judging and always trying to have fun is my view of Valucre- hopefully you can come to share that as well!

If you haven't already, I suggest taking a quick peak at the New Member Guide. It's a good way to dip your toe in our great little slice of the internet. 

What kind of roleplays do you like best? Theme, number of participants, multi-posts, etc?

On 2/7/2019 at 8:45 AM, Ataraxy said:

Hi Emi! I like to think that Val is a very friendly roleplay community and fear not! We have writers of all shapes and skills, some of which english isn't even their first language ? No judging and always trying to have fun is my view of Valucre- hopefully you can come to share that as well!

If you haven't already, I suggest taking a quick peak at the New Member Guide. It's a good way to dip your toe in our great little slice of the internet. 

What kind of roleplays do you like best? Theme, number of participants, multi-posts, etc?

Umm... I've played a lot of DnD with my friends before, and I enjoyed it very much. I guess I'm really into fantasy Roleplays with a small but organized group. Post-apocalyptic roleplays are also quite nice. I like detailed explanations of characters, settings, and dialogue (it seems like a necessity here though haha) but single paragraphs are alright to me too depending on the situation! ^-^