The Hummingbird

What's on your desk?

We all have our own little base. For some it's a computer desk where we type, for some it's an art station, for others it's the bed. But we've all got things we keep nearby, so I want to know - what's on your desk? Bonus points for pics!

On mine, I've got: 

• A raven statue, a hawk statue, 3 dragon statues, and a dragon clock.
  • A can of vanilla coke.
  • Several stacked books.
  • Some hot sauce I forgot to put away.
  • A Huion display tablet. This takes up a lot of space, and is a thing of beauty, let me tell ya.

What's on our desks? Well I have two (sorta). One 'desk' is a tv dinner table and the other 'desk' is my bed.

Bed 'desk': Blankets (five in total), pillows (four), two pairs of headsets, one for music, one for gaming, an xbox one controller, tv remote, a laptop (not the one I'm using to type this), a hat, a singular hair tie, a phone, a two liter of mountain dew, and last but not least. A stuffed rabbit that always smells of chocolate. Note: This is NOT a big bed by any means. I have zero room.

Table 'desk': Another hat, pair of gloves, a necklace, and a computer (the one I'm currently using).

7 hours ago, The Hummingbird said:

We all have our own little base. For some it's a computer desk where we type, for some it's an art station, for others it's the bed. But we've all got things we keep nearby, so I want to know - what's on your desk? Bonus points for pics!

On mine, I've got: 

• A raven statue, a hawk statue, 3 dragon statues, and a dragon clock.
  • A can of vanilla coke.
  • Several stacked books.
  • Some hot sauce I forgot to put away.
  • A Huion display tablet. This takes up a lot of space, and is a thing of beauty, let me tell ya.

A mess is on my desk including hot sauce I forgot to put away. Loose change, random notes, a stapler that no one is ever taking, a coffee cup, a teacup, art from my mum, a pen.

And a finger from this friend of mine named Big Jimmy Pasta who’s looking to get rid of it for this thing of ours with them Chicago families. Nahhhhhhh I’m just kidding

I've also got two desks. One is a standard writing desk (my laptop sits here), and the one next to it is an art table that can tilt up for drawing.

What's on them?

Writing Desk: Half-used sketchbooks (each with their own unique purpose kinda), my hard drive with all my games on it, a plug board with my phone and laptop chargers plugged in, a broken hand-painted ukulele (the G string snapped), my piggy bank, and my hand mirror.

Art Desk: Cluttered with ALL kinds of art supplies, a Rubik's cube (solved), a D&D shirt that I forgot to put away, a planner containing nuclear codes story ideas, and an empty Lai See packet because Happy Chinese New Year!

I don't have a Desk, I have a TV/Entertainment stand that functions as an all-in-one.

1st Shelf:

37' Sharp Aquos First-Genertation Flat Panel TV (23 Years old and Counting: Only has ONE HDMI Port and is NOT a SMART TV)

Custom-Built PC: Core I-5 CPU, 16 TB HDD Storage for Anime.

Clear Nail Polish, Mini-Tool bag, Deodorant, Amazon Kindle Tablet I've yet to repair, House Keys, Electrical Tape, (5) 16-Gig Thumb Drives

2nd Shelf:

Sears LXI Double Cassette Deck, JVC DVD/VCR Combo, New Paint Brush, Laptop Hard Drive Caddy, assorted Laptop Hard drives, assorted Desktop Hard Drives 250GB and UP, Technics Double-Cassette Deck (Refurbished by ME, YAAY) White Sega Dreamcast With about 17 Games Custom-Burned

3rd Shelf:

Sherwood all-in One Discrete Amplifier (Works), (2) 1TB Desktop Hard Drives, Lemon Pepper Seasoning (For when Im' eating my Salads, lol) Dell 1335 Series All-in-One Printer (Needs a Print Head)

Benny