12 minutes ago, Moon Owl said:

Well if that's the case I can whip up some basic information for reference, no probs!

F.I.S.T caught my eye, if they are open for recruits? 

Absolutely. Any of the listed units are

Let me know when you have a “sheet” up and I’ll update the roster then so I only have to do it once. If you don’t intend to make one for a while tho I’ll just update now with the name and then welcome you in the ooc 

Just now, Unicorgi said:

i would also like to know how the magic in this works. can my character be telepathic and/or telekinetic?

Yes. Both of those power types are allowed under Mild Powers

Just now, Unicorgi said:

great, now i just have to make a cs. and figure out where the frith these roleplay threads i need to find are

Once you’ve done that and I add you to the roster I’ll tag you in the ooc to welcome you and we can discuss some roleplay for your recruit. Maybe you can meet @Moon Owl can engage in the hub 

1 minute ago, Unicorgi said:

ok, last dumb question: whats the average character age of all the people on this roleplay?

Another good question. This one I don’t really know. Since sheets aren’t required (as I mentioned to Moon) I don’t always have access to that information readily. And never really got an average. But I did ask this of the forum at large: 

20-30 seems a common average 

ill just not include my age

Character sheet

Name: ysabelle Merriweather

Appearance: ima make a picture when i get home, got a good avatar making website but it don't work on my phone

sexuality:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Species:human

Bio: likes to have fun. is highly intelligent and has a genius iq. Can be very sunshiny in personality.

Powers: telepathy and telekinesis

Edited by Unicorgi
Name change

2 minutes ago, Unicorgi said:

ill just not include my age

Character sheet

Name: Gwyn Merriweather

Appearance: ima make a picture when i get home, got a good avatar making website but it don't work on my phone

sexuality:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Species:human

Bio: likes to have fun. is highly intelligent and has a genius iq. Can be very sunshiny in personality.

Powers: telepathy and telekinesis

You can just remove the sections you aren’t using like Age

And if you don’t mind would be best as it’s own thread in user lore vs a post here in the interest check 

https://www.valucre.com/forum/114-user-lore/

3 hours ago, supernal said:

Absolutely. Any of the listed units are

Let me know when you have a “sheet” up and I’ll update the roster then so I only have to do it once. If you don’t intend to make one for a while tho I’ll just update now with the name and then welcome you in the ooc 

I made a short character profile, allow me introduce Marcus Reinstein.

It's not much, but it's something.

And sometimes, less is more. 

Edited by Moon Owl