Unicorgi

Hi. I’m unicorgi!

Hello valucre world!

i go by unicorgi or uni or corgi or even If you want üñįçørg¡ (because that looks cool) I don’t really know what much else to say. I’m realitivly new to forum roleplay  but I really like it! I roleplay on a couple different websites and my skills aren’t very advanced (I’m talking grammar here) but I’m willing to try and take my time if it’s needed. I’m really creative and I can say this with confidence because whenever there is those “how would you describe them” things that’s the first thing they say like always. I LOOOVE fantasy and BOOKKS (^u^) any. Kind. Of. Fantasy. COUNT ME IN!!

and yeah that’s basically it

On 2/11/2019 at 7:02 AM, Unicorgi said:

Hello valucre world!

i go by unicorgi or uni or corgi or even If you want üñįçørg¡ (because that looks cool) I don’t really know what much else to say. I’m realitivly new to forum roleplay  but I really like it! I roleplay on a couple different websites and my skills aren’t very advanced (I’m talking grammar here) but I’m willing to try and take my time if it’s needed. I’m really creative and I can say this with confidence because whenever there is those “how would you describe them” things that’s the first thing they say like always. I LOOOVE fantasy and BOOKKS (^u^) any. Kind. Of. Fantasy. COUNT ME IN!!

and yeah that’s basically it

What are some of your favorite fantasy books?

What kind of roleplay do you like doing the most? I know fantasy is a genre of roeplay but it's also really broad, all kinds of things can happen in a fantasy genre, from action to adventure to mystery to horror to political intrigue to romance to slice of life . . . and probably more. I know I've seen all of this on Valucre and we're a fantasy site so I figure it'd be good to ask

Welcome aboard! I've seen you hit the ground running and signing up for stuff already 🙂

(not in order)

the eyre affair

a wizard of earthsea

the unwanteds

wings of fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harry potter

the school for good and evil

and any other fantasy that comes along my way.

which do i like the most? it depends on what im in the mood for.