key words: small group, casual pace, slice of life roleplay

The Silver Screen is the modern evolution of the Silver Spoons. Where the Spoons were a roaming band of thespians making merry across the Wilds, the Screen is based in Ignatz and is trying to elevate the art into the new millennium. Instead of plays, they're making movies! 

But, after winning a few local awards and in preparation for the next stage of fame, Walmart Pentium Amazon (the draconian theater manager) brought a few of his band to Coth, to study the people and put on a play in a new open-air opera house 

That's where you come in. We're looking for:

• actors, new or experienced
  • screenwriters and playwrights 
  • costume and set designers

If that sounds like you/your character, then come join us!

Church on the hill - the current scene: https://www.valucre.com/topic/39658-church-on-the-hill/?page=12&tab=comments#comment-753680

From theater to studio - the current ooc if you join up / have no questions: https://www.valucre.com/topic/40830-from-traveling-theater-to-production-studio/?page=7

And just in case you needed an extra push? The currently active members are none other than the mighty vielle and jaistlyn. Yeah, that's right

Edited by supernal

I really, really want to join but I'm honestly a little intimidated. >.>

What would I actually do here..?

Playing an actor sounds awesome. I don't think I have like an 'actor character' but as usual I'd just make someone up on the fly if need be.

I see an OOC thread but it's like 1:30 AM and I dun wanna read...

Edited by Die Shize

It is like just another RP, we're focusing more on the backstage stuff and relationships between characters rather than playing out a play itself (playception XD)! If you go through just the first few posts of our previous thread, you will see what I mean. There's nothing extra special that you need to do!

4 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

I had read "The Silver Screen" thread. Quite entertaining to see these quirky characters lol.

I am down for this. I'll play an actor.

Let me know what's next or if I just dive into the COTH thread and I should have a post up this weekend.

What’s next IS diving into the COTH thread. Essentially we’re steeping ourselves in the local flavor so we know what kind of play to put on / tailor to shake these farmers to their core 

14 hours ago, Annabelle Higgins said:

I'm in!

Awesome!

Feel free to dive right on in like Die did or you can stew in the other ooc with us if you still have to find your feet, so to speak 

Do you already have an idea on what your character's role will be?

On 2/17/2019 at 8:56 AM, supernal said:

Awesome!

Feel free to dive right on in like Die did or you can stew in the other ooc with us if you still have to find your feet, so to speak 

Do you already have an idea on what your character's role will be?

Well I was thinking I could be a costume and set designer, it sounds like something that might be a challenge for me. I wanted to take my time and read over the plot, then try and fanaggle a way in. 

You guys have had this rp in the works for a mighty long time, huh? Hats off to yall!