supernal

Where does your character live?

In other words, what is their primary residence? Not just at the country level, but the city level, and even more specific if at all possible. Feel free to talk about multiple characters but please don't dump a dozen on people all at once. Do two or three at a time and then wait for other people to engage before coming back for more 

Are they natives to where they live or did they migrate, and if so, from where? Why? 

My character Evelyn is an alien parasite. It has taken up primary residence in the defunct ruins of Palgard, in a noodle shop that it helped build with other members of its organization. Evelyn travels frequently throughout Terrenus so uses this more as a meeting hub than an actual living place 

I imagine Alice presently rents a cheap apartment somewhere in Casper, Terreneus. Being an offworlder, it's probably considered a good bargain for her - she basically take contracts as a mercenary to pay for the rent and her daily necessities.

Capria Belvardi has taken up a primary residence in Hell's Gate's Western District of Terrenus in an apartment complex called 'Ivory Estates'. Although her career takes her all across Terrenus and sometimes out of country, ever since she visited Eustace Monroe's Lab she has found the city itself aesthetically pleasing. It doesn't exactly appear like she actually 'lives' there though, because she always takes her belongings with her when she leaves the apartment (and isn't one for decorating such a space), but she somehow manages to return to it more often than to other places.

James originated from the Myrama mountains of the world of Gaia. He has since rented apartments in metropolises and citizens everywhere, camped outside, favoured inns of various qualities, and now has a semi-permanent residence at the Dawn Komturie, fortess of the Order of Force Majeure at Predator's Keep. 

Mori grew up in Patia, daughter of a well to do middle class family. She still has an apartment there, but more crashes at her workplaces, the Abbadon base and the Nature's Respose Inn in Hell's Gate.

I have a few who are not originally from this world so they don't really have a primary residence. But of the others:

Shivers: Originally Mezthaluen, now moves about based on work
Stupple Hupple: Mezthaluen, remains in that area
Aurelius: I believe he was from Telarian city originally, but I would need to look that up in my notes. 
Chaflin: He is from one of those small, unmarked towns in Terrenus. The nearest larger city would be Dougton. 

Ioreth lives in a small cabin on the outskirts of Coth by the woods. Her door is soaked with blood sometimes, but it's a cozy little place. 

Draug lives in Aspyn. His home is Book|Ends, but his place of residence is a quiet townhouse in Aspyn's residential area.

Lord Vadrian Dawnwood lives/lived (been some Orisia OOC changes) in the stronghold of Dawnwatch, seat of House Dawnwood located in the city of Damorton, located in the Earldom of Tryhold, Orisia.
Vadrian is/was the Earl of Tryhold so he doesn't have much reason to leave his home or his homeland. He was born and raised in Orisia, the Dawnwoods tracing their blood to the Knights of the Dawn and the Goran of Wolfwood.

Dawnwatch

Spoiler

2ymah4l.jpg

City of Damorton

Spoiler

280s0h1.jpg

Since the Geostratum is MONTHS off from completion in RP world, Benaires lives with his Father and Mother in Terranus somewhere. Since Ashville is no longer around, I haven't decided on where the  family is going to set up a permanent residence as of yet.

Benny

Everyone else ....Blood Farmers, Invectium Race, ect....are scattered about wherever they can find shelter at actually, and try not to be too far from Benaires.  ^_^

Lucas has a DEN somewhere in the Shawnee Glaciers he goes to sleep in, and a storage unit in Hell's Gate for when he wakes up from his frozen naps. His whole thing sort of makes Gaians look at him gross, but he prefers certain laws and moral standards to hold back the people of the land he lurks in the shadows of, so it all works out for him as long as he doesn't make trouble for Terrenus. Said den is decorated only with a huge, granite coffin for self-containment. I swear he's not a vampire, but he might be the source of a few Terrenus rumors and mythos about one walking the country-side in the day and night.

Erin lived in a modest home in Elendaron, and had a nice cushy job as a royal guard there. Then the loci decided to fuck everything up and she got dimensionally displaced (for the third time) and her house was last seen devouring a family of four. She's now a homeless, wandering adventurer... again...

Mara also has no definitive home, she instead moves through various hotels or short-term apartments depending on where her jobs take her.

(Due to the request to limit how many characters I state, I'll wait until later to state where my characters who actually have homes live.)

Edited by Tyler

as far as I know

King Lewis: Lives in Capital building of Lexdord City, Oo'xora, Renovatio (looks kinda likw the white house if it were a castle that hovers in the air cuz he a king (technicly a govener but hes called king of Lexdord) 

Cali: Lives within a two story government house all to himself and his nonexsistant brother

On 2/20/2019 at 11:44 AM, Lawman said:

I imagine Alice presently rents a cheap apartment somewhere in Casper, Terreneus. Being an offworlder, it's probably considered a good bargain for her - she basically take contracts as a mercenary to pay for the rent and her daily necessities.

Yo..... do you want a roommate? ? Jk, just, also, same for Levi. I even have a yet unpublished scene written with she and a roommate in a shitty apartment. Just waiting for when I actually need it. 

Edited by Ace