supernal

Where does your character live?

39 minutes ago, Ace said:

Yo..... do you want a roommate? ? Jk, just, also, same for Levi. I even have a yet unpublished scene written with she and a roommate in a shitty apartment. Just waiting for when I actually need it. 

A little slice of life RP might be just what I'm looking for come to think of it. :3

Gabriela lives in Orisia's capital, Versilla -- for the most part. At least that's where all her junk lives, but in reality she's just a political prisoner at this point and goes where she is told. 

If she could pick where to live... She'd live in Seinaru Forven, Tellus Mater. That place was nice. 

Chloe Benoit lives in her house, in Palgard, that was originally her parent's house but both of which died. How the bills get paid for is unknown to Chloe as she doesn't have a job.

Dante and his Wardens frequents hotels and inns and anything of the sort but Dante and co. are originally from another planet named Magnaus in an 'abandoned' underground facility. Dante's remote teleporter TO the planet is broken but FROM the planet works.

Lithist O'Malley is a traveler. He goes where he pleases.

5 hours ago, Tyler said:

Erin lived in a modest home in Elendaron, and had a nice cushy job as a royal guard there. Then the loci decided to fuck everything up and she got dimensionally displaced (for the third time) and her house was last seen devouring a family of four. She's now a homeless, wandering adventurer... again...

Mara also has no definitive home, she instead moves through various hotels or short-term apartments depending on where her jobs take her.

(Due to the request to limit how many characters I state, I'll wait until later to state where my characters who actually have homes live.)

Okay enough waiting and posts. I’m vested - go go go! 

Abigail naturally lives in the Karradeen mansion in Gold Harbor.

Shane lives in a shitty apartment in Last Chance's criminal district.

Rodan lives on a happy little farmstead in the outskirts of Weland, like all true supervillains aspire to!

Nikki... lives deep in the woods... alone with a creepy scientist... who is possessed by a mad god... um... yeah...

Edited by Tyler

Caden Fuller used to live in Last Chance until his family-based criminal syndicate was swept under the flood of Dead (not the current incarnation, the one from a few years ago). He's been transient since, but sees the opportunity created by the tumult in Terrenus and is angling his way back home 

Dan Palmer has two different bases. One is in Alterion where he was granted land and large housing by a ruler, the other, his main home is in Umbra, inside of the Bronte Magic Academy dorms, to be precise.
He doesn't have a base in Terrenus, due to suspicions that the Gaian church may still be looking for him.

Jet travels constantly, honestly too paranoid to settle in one place for long.

Lucas Pan and his operatives that have been located are in an undisclosed location (Meaning I have not yet decided where to have them set up shop).

Lucas and Dan came from other worlds. Jet came from another planet FAR away.

Edited by HollowCipher

1 minute ago, HollowCipher said:

Spose I should ask... ARE they still looking for Dan? Or are they the forgive and forget type?

Who “they” are depends mostly on character interest which depends at least in part on exposure. The lore remembers aka it’s documented somewhere that Dan did this and should be brought to justice but he’s likely one of a few dozen player based criminals and various levels of “intensity”, like it could be “years” before events conspire to see someone chasing Dan down

Or it could be this week if you make an interest check about it ?

On 2/22/2019 at 9:26 AM, supernal said:

Caden Fuller used to live in Last Chance until his family-based criminal syndicate was swept under the flood of Dead (not the current incarnation, the one from a few years ago). He's been transient since, but sees the opportunity created by the tumult in Terrenus and is angling his way back home 

This guy is now a member of the heavy hand and makes his residence aboard an airship whose current route takes him between cavecrest, norkotia and last chance 

All the Watchers live in their benefactor's spacious mansion in Mageside City, Genesaris. All of them have separate rooms. All of them are suited to their personal tastes. Pretty soon though, Arthur will establish an independent base for himself in Shrine City. A "Batcave" if you will. He's more than saved enough money to get himself a house and paranoid enough to build himself a panic room. Otherwise, he keeps a spare room for his adopted daughter; full of books, toys, what have you.

Originally, the three brothers were born in and lived in Iselyr. Arthur and Elias were born in Shrine City - though the latter moved to Hell's Gate for a year, then to Dougton.

Dugall has a hideout for himself in Martial Town - spacious and largely devoid of ornamentation, except for the grisly trophies he takes from his assassination missions: Weapons mostly. He was born in Hell's Gate then moved to MT because he likes the merc work.

Edited by Sir Nathaniel