vielle

OBELUS General Discussion

Oh shit guys, what if this is the climax of the Body-Snatchers arc? They were mentioned in GM's game and were the major focus of the SAD thread. 

I dunno what that has to do with the Oligarchy, but they're gaining power? They're already here? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

13 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

@supernal scoring high and far with that red herring loooool

I'm 100% always happy to take credit and stroke my ego (I screamed CREDIT ME to @amenities over the phone when discussing some UFS stuff) but in this particular case those were actual just bad guesses on my end. After the fact I checked my messages and saw something was posted to Twitter I was like "oops" and then "well better not ruin it then" 

But yeah by all means keep those points rolling in tho

Edited by supernal

I forgot to check back here but I've more or less kept up since vi sends me screenshots/screams at me through chat about Valucre stuff.

ANYWAY

• I checked the Influence status updates and the board leaders are all replying "They're already here" so I'm gonna go sit in a corner with a knife and suspiciously side eye everyone.
  • The alien/bodysnatcher idea actually seems legit. Page 13 looks like a star falling down and afaik the Enrele were brought to Terrenus via a meteor or something which created Ponkapoag Lake
  • The "that's not a star" page looks similar to the OBELUS logo. Or is it just me? Also, UFOs and aliens. It's not a star.

Anyone else notice the "THE PAST IS WRITTEN, THE FUTURE IS READ" in OBELUS' valucre tweet? It's slightly hidden with the background on mobile.

17 hours ago, Csl said:

The "that's not a star" page looks similar to the OBELUS logo. Or is it just me? Also, UFOs and aliens. It's not a star.

Untitled4.gif

Edited by elixir
i hated arrival but the posters they pooped out was the bomb.

I LOVED Arrival and all its mindscrews. If OBELUS is doing something along those lines I'll be super hyped. Val doesn't have a decent fully sci-fi alien invasion plot yet, body-snatchers aside (though I'm also loving the Enrele plot)

OBELUS posted a link to a countdown on supernal's wall https://obelus-countdown.carrd.co/

/war flashbacks to the Grand Mainframe Countdown

OBELUS also posted a pair of riddles each on Mickey Flash, and TheWilySpookster's walls. Clicking the link on each riddle redirects to the Compose New Message page with OBELUS as the recipient and Wily said he and mickey have answered OBELUS' riddles (Vechynacht and Nar Oeste for Wily) I'm assuming its Seinaru Forven and Draco South for Mickey Flash.

I, for one, welcome with open arms whatever Elendaron-related thing OBELUS is going to drop on us because it's been referencing Elendaron since forever. Maybe instead of going to Genesaris the four siblings got yeeted over to Elendaron? The possibilities are endless. I have no idea what's happening at this point. Maybe aliens killed Elendaron? The meteor in the letter? But the letters supposedly took place in pre-Odin Terrenus history and Elendaron died last year-ish I think. Why are all the ARGs being so mean to Odin and Gaianism? Do the board leaders know something?

Image result for pepe silvia meme

I'm going to do my homework before I spiral too deep into this rabbit hole :')

Man, even the ARGs can access Valucre better than I can ? how do they do this

I'll be updating the ARG Update threads soon, when I can open Val for longer periods of time and not get kicked out ?

4 hours ago, Csl said:

OBELUS posted a link to a countdown on supernal's wall https://obelus-countdown.carrd.co/

/war flashbacks to the Grand Mainframe Countdown

OBELUS also posted a pair of riddles each on Mickey Flash, and TheWilySpookster's walls. Clicking the link on each riddle redirects to the Compose New Message page with OBELUS as the recipient and Wily said he and mickey have answered OBELUS' riddles (Vechynacht and Nar Oeste for Wily) I'm assuming its Seinaru Forven and Draco South for Mickey Flash.

I, for one, welcome with open arms whatever Elendaron-related thing OBELUS is going to drop on us because it's been referencing Elendaron since forever. Maybe instead of going to Genesaris the four siblings got yeeted over to Elendaron? The possibilities are endless. I have no idea what's happening at this point. Maybe aliens killed Elendaron? The meteor in the letter? But the letters supposedly took place in pre-Odin Terrenus history and Elendaron died last year-ish I think. Why are all the ARGs being so mean to Odin and Gaianism? Do the board leaders know something?

Image result for pepe silvia meme

I'm going to do my homework before I spiral too deep into this rabbit hole :')

If it means anything, the glitched text underneath the timer says "the unravelling approaches."

t̩͈̭͎̙̑͒ͪ̌h̻̻̤̥͇͍̜͚̐̊̓͊ͯ̊͝ͅè̷̅̂͊͒ͩ̌̐̈́҉̯͖̩͕ ̢̢̦͉̈ͫͯ̑͋ͅu̶̩̺̱̣̍ͣ͢n̬͚͎͙̫̟͕̬̅̌͐̓̋̐͡r̡͉̱͎̼̩̠̜̽ͦ̊͒̇̚aͩ́̓͐̄͛̔̔͏̮̜͚̙̙̲̺ͅv̶͚̫̝̫͗ͫ͗̽͢e̦͕̻̠̻̮ͨ͛̌̓l̵̢̿̌̋҉̮͕̭͇i̢̳͔̯͚̻̙͂̾̎͑ͥͩn̺̱̬͐̔̕g̷̹͋̎͗̔̓̀̂̚͝ ̶̢̝̬̝̻͇̞͆̿ͫ̌ͥ͆̈́ͦͅa̫̥̳̠͖͚ͫ̌ͯ͋̀̈̔̀͜p̵̜̳̮̰̑ͤ̽͋p̸̥̣̻͔̬͈̤͛̒͆͟͜r̨͔̲̳ͯͯ̾͌ͤ̐͟ͅò̴̴̧̱͚̙͍̥̂ͥ̚ą̩̣͕̩̹̭͔̏͐̌ͦ̒̊͗͒͒͘ć̲͢ͅh̸͇̊̐ͦͯ͞͠ĕ̹̤͔̟̭͓͔̪̊͟s̟̝͇̮̭͖̬ͩͬ̕ͅ

Edited by elixir

Hello, just joined the group.  I had no idea about any of this, and haven't been following it.  Then I get a strange message on my profile page and here I am.  I came to the same conclusion of the answers being Seinaru Forven, and Draco South.  I sent this to Obelus with a snarky little comment about if that's not correct I want to play an E for the hangman (since it looked like a hangman word game).  As I said, I had no clue about all THIS that was going on.  I just thought it was someone trying to be cute in order to just say hi.  I didn't even click on the link of 'where' until Wily told me to after I'd already sent Obelus my response through PM.  Anyway, here is what I got with this exact message:

To perceive the whole, the narrative must be viewed with others.

I thought this was just a cryptic message, but I clicked on it about a minute ago and it sent me to this ARG club.  

And here are the messages

wluJaNCRurnmTwUp1kTr2WyGkon1Pcx15rtkWE77

0V6GWXKTTM43V-x1CTOcyPi4eJrR-TqJs_qLidm0

20 minutes ago, Mickey Flash said:

Hello, just joined the group.  I had no idea about any of this, and haven't been following it.  Then I get a strange message on my profile page and here I am.  I came to the same conclusion of the answers being Seinaru Forven, and Draco South.  I sent this to Obelus with a snarky little comment about if that's not correct I want to play an E for the hangman (since it looked like a hangman word game).  As I said, I had no clue about all THIS that was going on.  I just thought it was someone trying to be cute in order to just say hi.  I didn't even click on the link of 'where' until Wily told me to after I'd already sent Obelus my response through PM.  Anyway, here is what I got with this exact message:

Welcome to the club! There's a recap of everything OBELUS has posted/puzzles we've solved here and I posted a thread a while back giving an overview of how the whole ARG business started.

@TheWilySpookster also sent me the pages OBELUS sent him so I'm posting them below. Davant and Nomalis? (The Davant page is so ominous :( )

83ZPgUfysbaP84qQrPOwyq-hxrr2ENQvKgvlQObJ

aAxVjKifoP6q_E5Py7ufoUNFImooD8of3dDWNO5L