I mean really ooc

IC threadhttps://www.valucre.com/topic/41955-i-mean-really-now/

Players: @Tyler @vielle @Dolor Aeternum

Characters:

1. Eldwine - supernal
  2. Erin - tyler
  3. Lycoris - vielle
  4. Xavier - dolor

Premise: Eldwine is a private party hired to salvage a stolen shipment. The fee for recovery will be half of whatever we manage to salvage

Brevity rules

Edited by supernal

3 minutes ago, vielle said:

Have yet to make a character sheet for Lycoris, so I'll be making one sometime today or tomorrow ?

I'd also like to be placed last in the posting order, if at all possible ?

No rush or anything. They’re optional I was just throwing it out 

Posted.

Not normally my type of humor, but it seemed appropriate for the venue, plus it is kind of a tribute to the some of my own attempts to say violent or bad-ass things, only to have people interpret them completely the wrong way. Ugh, the joys of being ignorant and sheltered...

Safe to assume we are on a first name basis through either the broker or assumed interactions? Wanted to say so explicitly so I don’t assume but figure it’s an easier solution than actually going “hi I’m Guy” 

10 minutes ago, supernal said:

Safe to assume we are on a first name basis through either the broker or assumed interactions? Wanted to say so explicitly so I don’t assume but figure it’s an easier solution than actually going “hi I’m Guy” 

So you're saying just skip the name introductions between everyone? Or are you saying that the mercenaries should know Eldwine's name specifically?

Edited by Tyler

13 minutes ago, Tyler said:

So you're saying just skip the name introductions between everyone? Or are you saying that the mercenaries should know Eldwine's name specifically?

Not skip so much as assume. So if you were referred to by a code name you’d say “sounds good except Erin introduces herself as Wolf” or something 

Just now, Dolor Aeternum said:

I was curious if Eldwine would place his name out there and if Xavier would have known so I just offered a safe intro heh.

This particular case isn’t as sensitive as some of the more high intrigue stuff he’s worked on (to his knowledge) so he doesn’t mind. He’s use Eldwine but no surname or anything 

That intro was dandy 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

Not skip so much as assume. So if you were referred to by a code name you’d say “sounds good except Erin introduces herself as Wolf” or something

Erin's fine with just introducing herself as Erin, since this is just an "honest" mercenary job and not some sort of assassination gig... as far as we know.