supernal

I mean really ooc

@vielle

Assuming your character is also down Eldwine will reveal their first stop is the CyberFunk Cafe. You can leave your post at agreeing to the job or can ferry us over there if you feel like flexing those writing and world building muskles at us 

Edited by supernal

2 hours ago, supernal said:

@vielle

I'll be posting again probably tomorrow. If you don't get your post in before me you can post directly after or wait for the next rotation, whichever you prefer 

Ahhhh, forgive me for the wait! I've posted 🙏

Just now, Dolor Aeternum said:

Hmm seems I misunderstood the dialogue from Eldwine somehow. Xavier technically wouldnt care either way but I like this turn so....post incoming!

I did too, to be honest. For some reason, I thought he was taking one of the halos. Good thing we got Vielle around to set us straight. lol

Also whenever we jump into the matrix, this round or next or whenever, I was thinking it’d be fun like mini writing exercise for our characters to have indiviualized experiences of what that actually looks/feels like 

I have a direction I want to take it with Eldwine but essentially feel free to come up with your own (or use mine idc) or if mine diverges sharply that’d be why  

31 minutes ago, supernal said:

Also whenever we jump into the matrix, this round or next or whenever, I was thinking it’d be fun like mini writing exercise for our characters to have indiviualized experiences of what that actually looks/feels like 

I have a direction I want to take it with Eldwine but essentially feel free to come up with your own (or use mine idc) or if mine diverges sharply that’d be why  

So you don't have a definitive vision for whether the Matrix looks "real" like the Matrix or all 1980s glowy like Tron, or if it's all animated like a video game?

Also, if the last, would be interested where on the video game graphic scale we're sitting:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Tyler

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

So you don't have a definitive vision for whether the Matrix looks "real" like the Matrix or all 1980s glowy like Tron, or if it's all animated like a video game?

Also, if the last, would be interested where on the video game graphic scale we're sitting:

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

I don’t - so you can decide

That said what I do have a vision for is that the people in the suit are presented a not-as-cool version compared to the people directly interfacing by means of halo. Or a neck jack 

And to support the mini writing exercise if we all take different interpretations it can be explained by anything from differing biology to faulty mechanisms