supernal

I mean really ooc

7 minutes ago, supernal said:

@Tyler

Just to make sure we're on the same page for timing now is a great time to bring that virtual battle to an (avengers) endgame (haven't seen the movie just had to make the ref.)

Vi and I did some OOC discussion, so I have a post ready, though she wanted a chance to respond to me, so I don't know if I can really end it with my next post. 

If she comes online before I post (which will have to be soon), I'll see if we can't back-and-forth a bit more in Discord so I can write more.

EDIT: Just read your post, I see what you mean then. I shall pull Erin out of her personal clone war.

Edited by Tyler

7 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Vi and I did some OOC discussion, so I have a post ready, though she wanted a chance to respond to me, so I don't know if I can really end it with my next post. 

If she comes online before I post (which will have to be soon), I'll see if we can't back-and-forth a bit more in Discord so I can write more.

EDIT: Just read your post, I see what you mean then. I shall pull Erin out of her personal clone war.

I think, especially so if you two want to exchange posts for a round or two (or three or whatever makes sense) without me and dolor getting in the way, we can have our cake and eat it too. So whatever works for maximum story fulfillment! 

Edited by supernal

2 minutes ago, vielle said:

@Tyler

We can go for you posting and then me posting as planned, and we can yeet out via my post 😆 is that a-okay? 👌

Sounds good, my post is almost done, just gotta get back to finishing it. OOC conversations keep dragging me away. lol

After the eating and the convo Eldwine is going to suggest they change clothes because he doesn't want to do this in blood stained clothes. That can wait for my post again but just in case the pacing works out that it would be something he'd say at anyone else's turn, there you go 

I need a shortcut for that explanation. Maybe just "FYI" 

Dialogue responses to Erin which can be incorporated by anyone prior to my post:

"So, you are suggesting that I and the selected prisoner will just be the decoy, rather than the recovery team?" Erin asked after a moment of considering Eldwine's suggestion, "How will the other two get in?"

"I think that part of the plan will depend a lot on the information we get from the guard, from the first part of the plan. If there's a window we can break in, or maybe a schedule of services we can use to social engineer our way in. Maybe even on what kind of distraction we use, which can range anywhere from centralizing their personnel away from the locker to evacuating them from the building."

"Also, are we looking at a specific distraction, or just improvisation?" she added.

"I'm all ears on that. What's your expertise say we should do?"

Edited by supernal