11 minutes ago, EtherealWings said:

I've written as an antagonist a few times. I always try to make there be more to them than just simply a craving for power. More to their motive, if you know what I mean.

Well of course. They're no fun if they're just evil for evil sake. Always want a reason for them to be the way that they are. 

On 3/3/2019 at 12:11 AM, EtherealWings said:

You can take as much time as necessary to respond, that's no issue. 🙂  Feel free to enter and startup. If you do have free time, You could also let me know, and I and whomever else an idea of your schedule for free time so we can work together to make this thing happen! Just let me know. 

Yes, I mean my personal age, not the character him/herself

Thank you. I appreciate your flexibility! (Apologies for the long wait. I was trying to finish one overdue post before I committed to anything else and time slipped away from me. I’m usually much better with communication than this 😅) In that case, I would like to put in my formal request to join your rp. It sounds like fun and I would be honored to be a part of your first Val rp experience. And though our rp ideals seem to differ slightly, it could be very enjoyable to write for another POV! I’m looking forward to interacting with your characters 😃

One last thing. I do not need or want to reveal my irl age. I want people to judge me based off of my writing and my character, not how old I am. Val has always been a place for people to come together and write regardless of ability, language, or creed. As such, I respect your decision and rules as this is your roleplay. I hope this will not change your mind about writing with me. If it does then I accept that you have your reasons and will rescind my participation. Thank you for understanding.

44 minutes ago, AngryCacti said:

Thank you. I appreciate your flexibility! (Apologies for the long wait. I was trying to finish one overdue post before I committed to anything else and time slipped away from me. I’m usually much better with communication than this 😅) In that case, I would like to put in my formal request to join your rp. It sounds like fun and I would be honored to be a part of your first Val rp experience. And though our rp ideals seem to differ slightly, it could be very enjoyable to write for another POV! I’m looking forward to interacting with your characters 😃

One last thing. I do not need or want to reveal my irl age. I want people to judge me based off of my writing and my character, not how old I am. Val has always been a place for people to come together and write regardless of ability, language, or creed. As such, I respect your decision and rules as this is your roleplay. I hope this will not change your mind about writing with me. If it does then I accept that you have your reasons and will rescind my participation. Thank you for understanding.

I'm not sure what POV means? Sorry haha. As for the age thing, it's not about ability it's just that I'm personally more comfortable. But yeah as long as the rules are followed I don't think there's any reason why you shouldn't be able to join in.

14 minutes ago, EtherealWings said:

I'm not sure what POV means? Sorry haha. As for the age thing, it's not about ability it's just that I'm personally more comfortable. But yeah as long as the rules are followed I don't think there's any reason why you shouldn't be able to join in.

Haha sorry, poor choice of words on my part. I just meant something along the lines of a different style/rules/genre of rp than I’m used to. 

In that case, great! Glad I can join. 😊 Where would u like my character bio posted when I finish it?

1 minute ago, AngryCacti said:

Haha sorry, poor choice of words on my part. I just meant something along the lines of a different style/rules/genre of rp than I’m used to. 

In that case, great! Glad I can join. 😊 Where would u like my character bio posted when I finish it?

hmm I mean it can be posted here, though, i'm not sure if it'd be annoying if it gets buried here.

1 minute ago, EtherealWings said:

hmm I mean it can be posted here, though, i'm not sure if it'd be annoying if it gets buried here.

Idea: I can link it here when I’m done and keep it in my char sheet collection in case it needs to get dragged up again.

I had every intention to reply back to this. Unfortunately, intention did not get anything written and I apologize. I am still on board for this rp and have a character sheet written up. If you plans haven’t changed and you’ll still have me along then I’d like to reaffirm my interest. 🙂

13 hours ago, AngryCacti said:

I had every intention to reply back to this. Unfortunately, intention did not get anything written and I apologize. I am still on board for this rp and have a character sheet written up. If you plans haven’t changed and you’ll still have me along then I’d like to reaffirm my interest. 🙂

Yeah, I am, just trying to patiently wait to see if anyone was still interested.