I know I'm late, but ..... Looking for a small group of antagonists to basically be the main opposing force for my character and his Coven. Their goal is to acquire as many followers as possible of course, this is a repeatable quest and as mentioned by Hummingbird there is no need to canonize any Whispernight quests. A few from Choisel would be setting out to explore these lands, try to negotiate or form some type of alliance with the existing league and if that does not work, acquire things all lastly by force we can come to figure in a small skirmish or something.

For those in need of a basic summary of what the place is/looks like:

Talix-Egine

A city run by gears, including a central gear that operated the entire city on a wheel of science and architecture seen nowhere else in Valucre. Home to more math and logic than magic, Talix-Engine’s near impenetrable headquarters that operated the entire city was overrun by doppelgangers and evil spirits. The city was in the end toppled.

Rs7BXHd.jpg

This ruin is one of the most dangerous, overrun with undead creatures that seek nothing but to destroy all that is left. Everyone who was gone here has died at the hands of violent geists. Led by a league of vampires wielding ancient, powerful swords capable of nullifying and reflecting magic spells, be the one to defeat the horde and free the city from the curse of Whispernight.

I'm looking to start things as soon as possible. What do you guys think? Even if you just want to tag along for added story without being the opposition, that’s fine too.

Edited by Etched In Stone

That I cannot deny, I am super beatttt! 

Maybe it's the hour ahead or more because my lousy three hours of sleep.

Who knows. 

I have already began my entrance post. Can you bare with me an extra day or so, please to get things rolling good.

@Thotification

Edited by Etched in Stone