Ataraxy

Lilith Brings War to Nu Martyr

26 minutes ago, notmuch_23 said:

Yeah, Thurgood and Aveline are going to wait until the paragons separate to pick them off. Honestly, as long as Shane stays close to Lillith, he's safe from Aveline's scope.

At the moment he's not near Lilith, though it was always my plan for him to rejoin her, at least until she gave him a job or he was allowed to split off a few towns ahead. And I think she cruised on ahead already, so he has some catching up to do...

Waiting for the others to get the ball rolling. Plus, I just had a long discussion with my instructor. He says I’m almost ready for a fight. Going to push my training into overdrive, but I will make a post at least once a day or more, whenever possible. I’ll even write something up on my lunches if necessary.

2 minutes ago, Fierach said:

i herd u talkin' sheit 'bout fiyah?

I wish my buddy was on Valcure; he could speak to you about the Code of Fire, or perhaps preach the Gospel of Fire... but alas, I am not so versed in the waves of flame as he is. I only know it is hot. And useful for punishing the wicked.

Don't need your buddy here. I'm well versed on the Code of Fire, after all I work in building administration.

Fire Codes as set by the NFPA, the National Fire Protection Association, advance fire and life safety for the public and first responders as well as property protection by providing an extremely thorough approach to fire code regulation and hazard management. It is very thorough, with over 130 codes, many of them industrial benchmarks. 

NFPA 10 in particular provides requirements that make sure that portable fire extinguishers serve as intended as first line of defense against minor fires not worthy of note. 

Observe proper fire extinguisher usage!

-beats Shane's face in with a fire extinguisher- 😎

giphy.gif

And if anyone wants to accuse my character's 'pink letter' of hyperbole...come see. :shades:

I have a dance with Fierach sooner or later, but come on down to Landonia first and let's have ourselves one of those shindigs something somethings

#LetsGoDefense

37 minutes ago, Die Shize said:

And if anyone wants to accuse my character's 'pink letter' of hyperbole...come see. :shades:

I have a dance with Fierach sooner or later, but come on down to Landonia first and let's have ourselves one of those shindigs something somethings

#LetsGoDefense

-grins evilly-