Ataraxy

Lilith Brings War to Nu Martyr

Speaking of, my final exam is on Tuesday. So once that's over, I'll have a couple weeks of free time to fuck around. And since I've kicked video games out of my life again for being overly disruptive and time consuming, I'll probably be popping on Val a lot. Idk if it'll extend into the actual school year, but my goal is to use my 3 week long summer to finish up this thread ?

I'm eager to see what you lot have planned. As for my gang, Nathan intends to go for the head while the other Watchers cure the undead sickness.

Put otherwise, I'll be ready anytime for the next battle.

As many of you are aware, I've entered law school which has reduced my time for roleplay to very, very, very little. However, this isn't to say that I don't want to at least use that time I have for interesting stories and advance plots, etc, etc. The issue is that many of our characters are caught up in this war. And since the arc has yet to end, there's a lot of questions in the air. I feel bad for everyone who's waiting and honestly just want to be able to move Lilith on to other stuff. 

So here's what I'm going to do. I have about an hour or so of time right now before I need to get back to studying for the only class that's ever made me feel like jumping off a cliff, and I'm going to write a summary for how things progressed for Lilith starting from my last post to the end of the arc. 

What I would like for everyone who participated in the thread to do, is use my summary as a basis for them to write a summary for their own characters. Feel free to discuss with others if you want to combine summaries or bounce off each other. I know that we all wanted to carry this through to the end, but I just don't have enough time to dedicate to large threads for, idk, the foreseeable future. (Got three weeks after finals for a Reverie event though, so yay!)

Anyways, yeah. Working on the summary right now and I'll have it posted within the hour. Feel free to ask any clarifying questions you think are necessary. 

Oh, also, feel free to give yourselves some bounties. We did 8.5 pages afterall! That's almost, what, 200 posts? And they weren't at all short posts either haha

Edited by Ataraxy

20 hours ago, notmuch_23 said:

Does that mean the end of Port Sun?

20 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

Not sure what @Csl wants to do about that

Don't know when the taking over of nu martyr is supposed to happen timeline-wise, also haven't established a canon location where port sun is on the Renovatio map so I don't know how this affects things IC. Reno's also in a flux stage At the moment I'm not doing anything with Port Sun so I can roll with either:

• old Port Sun gets destroyed, gets rebuilt into current port Sun
  • Port Sun escapes destruction and exists as an isolated pocket in Nehalen for reasons

@notmuch_23 if you want to do something with Port Sun feel free to voice your input on what should happen to it, considering you also participated in alex's thread iirc.

1 minute ago, Csl said:

Don't know when the taking over of nu martyr is supposed to happen timeline-wise, also haven't established a canon location where port sun is on the Renovatio map so I don't know how this affects things IC. Reno's also in a flux stage At the moment I'm not doing anything with Port Sun so I can roll with either:

• old Port Sun gets destroyed, gets rebuilt into current port Sun
  • Port Sun escapes destruction and exists as an isolated pocket in Nehalen for reasons

@notmuch_23 if you want to do something with Port Sun feel free to voice your input on what should happen to it, considering you also participated in alex's thread iirc.

If ur down with it being destroyed, that works best. Let's you get a clean slate without having to worry about loose ends.

Color me surprised. I think sometime real soon, I'll post a summary of the Watchers and what their leader is up to after finding out that he wasn't able to stop Lilith. Doesn't mean he's given up on that however. He still very much intends to put his sword through her face, but not at the moment. 

Glad to hear from you, Ataraxy.