supernal

Most significant character events

Carlos, I'm STEALING your LAWNMOWER!!! HAHAHAH!!!

Never Ask the BENNY about STORYLINES that are important!!!!

Okay, where do I START? I've written out a bunch of plots and storylines that NOONE really READS, due to my BORING and DRAB involvement with DAICHONS, but I try to stay faithful to my OWN movement; for I do not move with ANY of you nor CARE what any of you THINK. I was writing stories when the LOT of you could BARELY spell out the WORD PUBERTY.

The Adventures of Abraxis and Graymite.....

I sincerely LOVED this storyline because it REALLY showed Ben's powerful, yet sexual side to his childhood friend., Brie Larson was a GREAT writer whom I had taken a liking to and was very FOND of.

This particular RP showed how Benaires could be such a loving Father-type figure, a FLIRT and even a nice guy ONCE in a while. He barely had sincerity for people since his mother and father were not getting along when he was but a pup. His fighting style, (Which is never seen by readers) BAFFLES Lord Graymite, and even HE can't understand just WHY Ben was training everyone. Uhm, it's very strange to me, since this young Aussie was fucking FANTASTIC at following along, for which I am greatly in her DEBT for. She's working now, traveling from place to place and I hardly talk to HER NOW, but I KEEP her in my thoughts, hoping for her to make a good return to the old Benny boy. You all should read up on it and check it out actually. Abraxis, though she cannot speak, took the time with her MASTER (Benaires) to get to KNOW him and to try to find out just WHY he had a hair-trigger temper, but why he was so SWEET to her at the same time. She had spent almost 9 years in an INSANE Asylum, but benaires spoke to her over the phone for years upon years end, teaching her the forbidden style of Anti-matter and the D'Thur Style; forbidden Anchor. (More about that later, lol) This particular RP really touched my heart, as I grew very fond of my buddy.....she knew how to flow along WITH me and NOT against me.

You can read up on it HERE:

"Tainted"

This RP took off without a HITCH. If you don't know OctoberSkys, then GET to know my fine PUPIL!!! I know that I bitch and throw fits on certain subjects on this forum, but Sky is a student of mines that I always ENJOY Rp'ing with anytime. She is SUCH a dashing and completely loveable woman. She works and I was here when she was STILL in school for her Medical stuff. She was Pregnant too, and I was here when she first told me, which seemed like an ETERNITY ago. THIS particular RP involved A LOT of Romance, and I SUCK at doing ROMANCE Rp's. But with Sky, I could be MYSELF, no matter how much of an ass-hat Xeno Gothra came OFF as. More information about Blood Farmers is ALSO revealed I THIS particular RP, which really delved into the details of simply WHY Blood Farmers are the way that they ARE. This RP also emotes the evolution of the Blood Farmers at a slow pace, as this particular village had an entire RACE of Blood Farmers working to stop crime and just to have a name for themselves. I really ENJOY working with Sky; she is such an adorable  young lady!!!

Benny

On 3/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, princeben07 said:

"Tainted"

This RP took off without a HITCH. If you don't know OctoberSkys, then GET to know my fine PUPIL!!! I know that I bitch and throw fits on certain subjects on this forum, but Sky is a student of mines that I always ENJOY Rp'ing with anytime. She is SUCH a dashing and completely loveable woman. She works and I was here when she was STILL in school for her Medical stuff. She was Pregnant too, and I was here when she first told me, which seemed like an ETERNITY ago. THIS particular RP involved A LOT of Romance, and I SUCK at doing ROMANCE Rp's. But with Sky, I could be MYSELF, no matter how much of an ass-hat Xeno Gothra came OFF as. More information about Blood Farmers is ALSO revealed I THIS particular RP, which really delved into the details of simply WHY Blood Farmers are the way that they ARE. This RP also emotes the evolution of the Blood Farmers at a slow pace, as this particular village had an entire RACE of Blood Farmers working to stop crime and just to have a name for themselves. I really ENJOY working with Sky; she is such an adorable  young lady!!!

Benny

Awe, Ben thank you soo much! You have been there with me every step of the way! You have pushed me and supported me even when I was ready to give up in the medical field! You were there for me when I was pregnant and hormonal! Both times might I add! You even knew that if I was gone from here it was because I was pursuing my dreaming! The medical field is a lot of training and studying and I sometimes go MIA without being able to say anything. 

This role play was what kept me going and what helped me learn! I as so thankful to have you! I am thankful to you for having patients with me And always being there to guide me! 

12 hours ago, OctoberSkys said:

Awe, Ben thank you soo much! You have been there with me every step of the way! You have pushed me and supported me even when I was ready to give up in the medical field! You were there for me when I was pregnant and hormonal! Both times might I add! You even knew that if I was gone from here it was because I was pursuing my dreaming! The medical field is a lot of training and studying and I sometimes go MIA without being able to say anything. 

This role play was what kept me going and what helped me learn! I as so thankful to have you! I am thankful to you for having patients with me And always being there to guide me! 

AWWW, well THANK you PUPIL of Mine!!! I LOVE you too!!!! keep up the good work!! There are MORE adventures ahead that I can't WAIT to tell you about...If it's REKA and Xeno....who KNOWS where they might go after the THIS adventure!!! And with Cyrix, Ben around.....these four might drive each OTHER crazy!!!!

Benny