I am beginning a series of events that will lead one of my characters to Terrenus, and would like to make the firing pin.

To be blunt and short, I'm looking for 1-3 people to have a fight with Dan on behalf of the Gaian church, attempting to capture him. I could do it myself with npcs, but come on. That's just no fun.

It will be held in Umbra, killing and maiming are not allowed on either side. The combat will be narrative driven, because bleh dice rolls. Weapons are allowed, and encouraged.

For context, the first thing Dan did when he arrived in Valucre was accept a job to slip into Biazo Abbey and take something from Archbishop Twizzen.
Well, he did. In fact, he robbed the man blind. And proceeded to beat the hell out of the clergymen when one of his partners tripped an alarm.

He was detained once by a bounty hunter, using a tactic we don't talk about and was pure luck anyway, and put into a prison, where he promptly escaped after 3 days. He hasn't returned to Terrenus since then, save only once.

Despite being a thief boy, there will be no risk of having your gear stolen by Dan should he win. ...Unless you make him really really really really really want it. ?

Although as a priest Twizzen didn’t have much to steal and understands the desperation of the criminal, Dan murdered one of his clergy. That, Twizzen cannot forgive 

I will capture Dan on behalf of the church and like justice and stuff 

Edited by supernal

Since he escaped prison after being caught on a bounty he’s also an escaped criminal. Would this open up opportunities for mercenaries, bounty hunters and stuff like that? If you want it to remain church related can a hunter be acting on behalf of the church without having to be part of the clergy? 

8 minutes ago, HollowCipher said:

I would honestly rather it be church related, as if bounty hunters and mercenaries are out for him, he wouldn't wanna go to Terrenus if he wins.

And acting on behalf of the church is what I had in mind, yes.

Hmm. Well they’ll be after him regardless. Even if this particular group of people don’t capture him then there is still a bounty or warrant on him for crimes he commited including the prison escape. Something to consider regardless of the outcome of this thread 

My gentleman will be direct from the church. There are only a few active actual listed priests so if they don’t show up others that join the rumble with a shake n bake will either be novices or third party and either way should have a properly thought out motivation for their involvement. No piggybacks off me! 

Edited by supernal

9 minutes ago, HollowCipher said:

Are you intending to take all 3 spots, Supernal-sama?

Not at all! That’s why I was talking about the others that joined. I don’t mind everyone being church related but don’t want to be responsible for organizing or coordinating anyone but myself basically