I was just about ta put one up about this.

I will now start enforcing the 1 post per 3 days rule. If it is your turn and you do not post within 3 days of the previous post and do not notify us of your delay beforehand, you will be skipped. This means that any attack that was aimed at you when it was your turn to react will auto-hit.

To clarify, if you inform us that you will be late to post due to circumstances, we we will wait until a specified time. If the post is not made by that time, you will be skipped.

That being said, @Metty you're up.

Edited by HollowCipher

@Thotification Ah... Dan was standing back to back with Michael. He put his hand behind him. Meaning the blast was a point blank shot at Michael. Unless he like, god-dodges out of the way, Linda wouldn't feel anything.

And, one would ask, where she obtained the speed flying ability to keep up with the son of the swiftest of the gods with near effortlessness.
True, Dan isn't really trying himself, but still.

Edited by HollowCipher

Another thing, none of these things, like a sword, energy gathering, or flight with super speed are mentioned in her skills. 

And that's why the kid didn't sense anything impressive from you. Because your current strongest attack is pimp slapping a bitch with money.

Edited by HollowCipher

If you have the ability to match his speed, like speed that is fast enough to match his, then yes, you absolutely can. This however, is probably not easy to come by.

And ehh... what do you mean react to it? You can react to his speed easily. Am I just tired and misinterpreting what you mean?

3 minutes ago, HollowCipher said:

If you have the ability to match his speed, like speed that is fast enough to match his, then yes, you absolutely can. This however, is probably not easy to come by.

And ehh... what do you mean react to it? You can react to his speed easily. Am I just tired and misinterpreting what you mean?

Tbh I also didn’t get the react piece since your concern from how I read it was about matching (like in a foot race), vs not being able to respond to it at all

You have to be able to react to an opponent in some way 

Edited by supernal