Hello and greetings I’ve recently been accepted here and am in need of practicing for possible para rp. This will be my first time doing such a style.

What I need is just a small amount of character info and a picture if you are able.

Name:
Weight:
Eyes:
Race:
Alliance:
Force talents:

The primary focus in the beginning will be to see to it that as certain someone gets off Kamino for each of our characters to survive. 

“Mayday.. mayday... A cloacked man rascally coughs up a little more blood and gasps. “mayday.. calling the Kamino system for.. for emergency medical..” he coughed a bit more. “support.. turning on auto pilot..." A bright red light flickers as he flips a few switches. Upon landing on the platform in the dark and stormy night blood from the wounded male rushes with the water and off the platform. Before passing out from wounds mixed with the damaged armor and the salty rain water he looks at Y/C and asks "and who.. are you?". The worrier collapses and is taken to emergency care by 2 clone troopers.

I apologize if if this is really shallow I did come from a Facebook page.

Just to let you know I moved your thread to the water cooler. Although you’re right that the roleplay itself would take place in  Alternative the “interest check” goes in the water cooler. Posting it here gives you different tag options, which I applied but you can update, and adds it to the “roleplay” widget on the front page of the site. I added the alternative tag to it also 

So it’ll get a lot more attention this way. Good luck! 

Also as a side note I’ll tag a few members I know who have Star Wars backgrounds. They may be too busy to jump in spontaneous but I figure better safe than sorry 

@Tyler @Dredge

4 hours ago, supernal said:

Just to let you know I moved your thread to the water cooler. Although you’re right that the roleplay itself would take place in  Alternative the “interest check” goes in the water cooler. Posting it here gives you different tag options, which I applied but you can update, and adds it to the “roleplay” widget on the front page of the site. I added the alternative tag to it also 

So it’ll get a lot more attention this way. Good luck! 

Also as a side note I’ll tag a few members I know who have Star Wars backgrounds. They may be too busy to jump in spontaneous but I figure better safe than sorry 

@Tyler @Dredge

Thank you, should I just put similar posts in here from now on?

39 minutes ago, DextrisESNo666 said:

Thank you, should I just put similar posts in here from now on?

Yup!

Interest checks go in the water cooler, the "looking for group" type posts and the actual roleplay goes in the board that hosts it - so Alternative if you end up playing there a lot

1 hour ago, DextrisESNo666 said:

Phase 2 troops 

Ah, so second half of the war. 👍

Edit: So you're only wanting 1x1 for this, hmm? I'm not a huge fan of 1x1, but it's hard to ignore a Star Wars setting. Do you have a full arc planned, or is this going to wind up just kind of going wherever it goes? Unless there's a proper plot, I find that 1x1 RPs are more likely to run out of juice. They also aren't quite as fun as if you have three or four people.

One other question is what sort of posting pace and post size are you looking for? Meaning how often do you want replies, and what is (if there is one) the minimum word count? 

Edit 2: I edited this like half a dozen times because my thoughts were coming in too slowly. So sorry if anyone only got half the message...

Edited by Tyler