jaistlyn

Valucre reactions [standard set] - suggestions & do you want a "Wow" react?

Should we change "What" or "Confused" to "Wow" or "Holy Shit" react, or not change it?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change "What" or "Confused" to "Wow"?

• Change What to Wow
    • Change What to Holy Shit
    • Don't change the reactions
    • Change Confused to Wow
    • Change Confused to Holy Shit

10 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Added more options to the poll on @Ataraxy's request lol. Anyone changing their votes? I'll manually note them since I don't think you can change your vote.

The questions are a little out of order too because I can't reorder the answers lol

Looks like the most you could do is remove the questions, zeroing out the votes, and then make them again for new votes in the new order

May not be worth it but throwing it out there 

9 minutes ago, supernal said:

Looks like the most you could do is remove the questions, zeroing out the votes, and then make them again for new votes in the new order

May not be worth it but throwing it out there 

Nah think I'll keep it, if anyone wants to change and be anonymous they can PM me.

I find I need a SuperHaha more than I need a Wow. lol

Also I feel like I need "What?" far more than "Wow" too, just since once in a while I need a sarcastic "What the hell was that?" kind of react to people. Think is honestly the one I find most useless, to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Also I feel like I need "What?" far more than "Wow" too, just since once in a while I need a sarcastic "What the hell was that?" kind of react to people. Think is honestly the one I find most useless, to be honest.

I would rather replace Think with Wow than any of the others. Confused and Think are more alike than What? is to either of them.

REPLACE THINK WITH WOW!

WOW FOR PREZ 2020-3030

Just now, Roen said:

Most of you kids are too young to remember, but we used to have a Dislike button on Valucre. Those were some momentous times. 

Valucre was a thunderdome of likes and dislikes. 

I think if we made one of those today, we'd have to add a Safe Space section to the Alt subforum where dislikes didn't exist 😆

Just now, Roen said:

Most of you kids are too young to remember, but we used to have a Dislike button on Valucre. Those were some momentous times. 

1 minute ago, amenities said:

Valucre was a thunderdome of likes and dislikes. 

I think if we made one of those today, we'd have to add a Safe Space section to the Alt subforum where dislikes didn't exist 😆

Yeah, we millennials are a buncha wusses. XD XD XD

11 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I second a SuperHaha. I’ve found myself in this precarious situation once too often 

5 minutes ago, amenities said:

I would rather replace Think with Wow than any of the others. Confused and Think are more alike than What? is to either of them.

REPLACE THINK WITH WOW!

WOW FOR PREZ 2020-3030

I could react with your post with a think which would mean this content gave me something to think about but confused means there’s something I don’t understand. What and Confused are closer for that reason imo 

I identify as the real Valucre admin. Carlos v.2.0

You must all support me or you're bigoted hypocrites. Dont judge me for wanting to self identity as a 10 foot tall purple platypus.

Edited by Ataraxy