Setting: The island of Corinth, Andelusia City, Near the Beginning of Spring, two days after the death of Amelia Silverheart.

Genre: Mystery, Horror

Objective: To investigate the strange killing of Amelia Silverheart and discover the culprit of the crime. 

Danger Level: (Medium) Something had scared the victim so terribly that their heart gave out from fright. If the perpetrator is still in the area, then whoever is looking into the death may themselves be in danger. 

Reward: A monetary reward of a modest sum as well as political favor of small proportions for anyone who has any information that leads to solving the peculiar case of the death of Amelia Silverheart.

Preferred Story Arc: The preferred Story Arc for this particular thread is for the various writers involved to be part of the investigation regarding the death of Amelia Silverheart. During this time, three people of interest are named that may have more information about the death or even responsibility for it. From a descending order there is Elsera Elludoria, elven diplomat from the Terran Empire of Odin Haze, come to Ursa Madeum to establish an embassy within the city. Then there is the medicine woman name Olga Earthblood, a witch who had recently moved from the wilds into the city to sell special herbs and potions to those looking to enhance their lives through magic. Finally there is the old knight Sir Darrell Bodinger, a veteran of the war for Ursa Madeum, who spends his days drinking at the local taverns.

Through deductive reasoning and searching for clues, the writers will figure out which of the three people are in fact responsible for the death of Amelia Silverheart. Once that is done, they will be rewarded and sent on their way, all the while the true killer is revealed, and the mystery is truly solved to the audience instead of the characters themselves.

Spoiler

c9b2795776bb19066d07e335af0f248c.jpg

526ef21f3b62652f5872f032461fd8e8.jpg

72de8fb576d53055394e6ef2a45e222e.jpg

What roles am I looking for?: Characters more suited to interaction than combat, preferrably. This is going to be more of a whodunit instead of a fight, so I'm definitely looking for those who chose charisma as their main Stat. 

Expectations: Good communication, cooperation and civility amongst the writers who are willing to join. It certainly won't be a very slow thread but I also don't want people bugging each other for posts, either. 

Aiming for at the very least two pages

Created Opportunities: With the killer gone, the people of Andelusia can feel safe again, but there are still questions left unanswered. The greatest and most perplexing of all being, how does the gnarled old tree near the palace fit into the mystery itself?

I'm interested, but I'm going ahead and send a message about the character I'd like to introduce as to make sure the concept suits what you're trying to do here.

Edited by susitsu

8 hours ago, Fallen Joy said:

I haven’t done a true mystery roleplay for long time. Why not? If you’re cool with it, I’ll join.

7 hours ago, susitsu said:

I'm interested, but I'm going ahead and send a message about the character I'd like to introduce as to make sure the concept suits what you're trying to do here.

When you get a chance i would greatly appreciate seeing the character sheets of who you are using if there is one available

1 minute ago, Grubbistch said:

When you get a chance i would greatly appreciate seeing the character sheets of who you are using if there is one available

I should have it done today. It's a remake/import, so I already had all the details in mind.

1 hour ago, Grubbistch said:

Okay so we have susitsu and Fallen Joy, all we need now is Witchy's and I think then we will be ready to get this started. Four people in all should be enough to do a healthy pace for this thing. 

I’ll PM you my character sheet once it’s finished!