The Fire Heart

Hey there, Good to see ya!

I am writing this again, since i dropped the introduction thread in "Tavern of Legends". Oh well, I am clumsy. (I would want that thread to be removed, if possible; thanks!)

Well, hi! I think it's the first time I am on a RP forum, but not the first I ever RP'ed!

You can call me Fire, or Fire Heart or whatever you want, as long as I see my name (or a tag, if that exists) [you can tag me a ton, I don't mind]!

I am pretty sure the Lore took a bit to be made and I really, REALLY love it! I always likes the development of technology/magic in parallel, as it creates so many new world to play around! If it's possible, I can create pieces of lore tied to my character (I already have some ideas),  but I may spiral that out of control, due to hype; I guess DM'ing a moderator would help with that?

Anyways! I hope to see ya around!

(I could also use some slight help with the character creation, all these templates confused me a bit)

Edited by The Fire Heart
Request to remove the first thread

Welcome to Valucre @The Fire Heart! (there is a tag!)

I am Ataraxy, you're friendly neighborhood outreach member, so if you have any questions or need to bounce something off someone, hit me up! Can be hear, through a PM, on my wall, the Outreach AMA, wherever you'd like 🙂

I'm glad you enjoyed our lore! Valucre as been around since like, 2006 or something, so it has undoubtedly been a long build up and it's still going lol since you've been reading our lore, you might have already seen it but if you haven't, lemme point to the New Member Guide up at the top of the site. V helpful for new members, hence the title lmao

What kind of Roleplays are you most interested in? 

Sci-Fi, dark and gritty (like Diablo/Path of Exile), medieval and so on! But i prefer magic over technology, to be fair!

I read a bit of the New Member Guide, i stopped at "making a character"; I will get the hang of it, I am sure!

Do you have a discord server where I can join?

3 minutes ago, The Fire Heart said:

Sci-Fi, dark and gritty (like Diablo/Path of Exile), medieval and so on! But i prefer magic over technology, to be fair!

I read a bit of the New Member Guide, i stopped at "making a character"; I will get the hang of it, I am sure!

Unfortunately Valucre does not have a site backed server. Player groups sometimes make their own, but those are individually created and are not moderated by Val, so join at your own risk lol

Lol I too prefer magic over technology! Can't say I can disagree with you on the dark and gritty area either! Nothing is as fun as a battle of gruesome survival! 

4 minutes ago, The Fire Heart said:

Plenty of members use discord and some maintain servers but none of those are related to or maintained by Valucre, so join at your own peril - not managed by Valucre means anything that happens there isn't our stuff to deal with 

We do make liberal use of the Chat board here though, with plenty of chat and roleplay discussion threads, and have a chatbox on here as well. Those are Valucre managed 

At any rate, welcome to the site 🙂

7 minutes ago, The Fire Heart said:

Oh also, if you're interested in that type of roleplay, lemme point you toward a group that I created a while ago called the Cult of Power. We're basically the embodiment of the bubonic plague all round Valucre, are v active, and are a dope group of people to hang with lol

Check it out and lemme know if you're interested! I'd also suggest UM if you're interested in Medieval stuff, though that's less nitty gritty and more political plotting

For Dark Syfy, Renovatio is p much the perfect place for that lol

42 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Oh also, if you're interested in that type of roleplay, lemme point you toward a group that I created a while ago called the Cult of Power. We're basically the embodiment of the bubonic plague all round Valucre, are v active, and are a dope group of people to hang with lol

Check it out and lemme know if you're interested! I'd also suggest UM if you're interested in Medieval stuff, though that's less nitty gritty and more political plotting

For Dark Syfy, Renovatio is p much the perfect place for that lol

Sounds like a fun group! I might join it, but i need to create my character, first! 

5 minutes ago, supernal said:

@Vansin‘a COTH / Church on the Hill setting is also great for low tech and emphasis on magic. I can send a link if desired but as you’re still wading through our info I don’t want to overwhelm 

You can send the link!

Also, is hereditary magic canon in Valucre?

6 minutes ago, The Fire Heart said:

You can send the link!

Also, is hereditary magic canon in Valucre?

As in are there people who have the ability to do magic innately vs learned? There are and no issue with your character being one of them 

Also here's the coth link: https://www.valucre.com/topic/41350-coth/

Hi, welcome to Valucre!

Did you still want some help with creating your character?

Character sheets are by no means a requirement, and the templates are merely suggestions.

What sort of character would you like to create and what stories would you like to tell with them?

Welcome aboard space cowboy 

I am Rin, stealer of food, and uh owner of fictious cardboard box fortresses 😆

49 minutes ago, KittyvonCupcake said:

Hi, welcome to Valucre!

Did you still want some help with creating your character?

Character sheets are by no means a requirement, and the templates are merely suggestions.

What sort of character would you like to create and what stories would you like to tell with them?

I just finished the character sheet. I don't want to describe my character every single time. (I will never, ever do a char sheet on my phone, i wanted to pull my hair)

The story is more about the roots of his family and magic, as well as pursuiting power. I think he will go nicely with Cult of Power.

24 minutes ago, Rin said:

Welcome aboard space cowboy 

I am Rin, stealer of food, and uh owner of fictious cardboard box fortresses 😆

Heya! Just don't steal my food, okay? 😄