jaistlyn

[Open PvE Event] Nightmare Descends (Yh'mi, Furthest Point Part 2) - Combined OOC

@jaistlyn Oh, oh...Noah is totally going in on this.

Also, can we have a Nightmare realm based on Noah's absolute terrible childhood full of abuse, neglect, and suffering?  Can I please murderize the souls and wills of people?  It will be a super fun and traumatic experience for sure!

2 minutes ago, ChaosLord said:

@jaistlyn Oh, oh...Noah is totally going in on this.

Also, can we have a Nightmare realm based on Noah's absolute terrible childhood full of abuse, neglect, and suffering?  Can I please murderize the souls and wills of people?  It will be a super fun and traumatic experience for sure!

lol I take it that you’re interested as a nightmare realm creator then? I’ll note that down!

Indeed!  Noah already has a number of nightmares, so it fits really well!  By the end of it, multiple characters will probably lose their sanity!  Possibly more!

As for characters who have already lost their sanity, they will find their meanings and versions of insanity likely intensifying and compounding!

Its going to be fun~

1 minute ago, HollowCipher said:

Perhaps I should ring up the team behind Star Wars Episode II. Get some hints on how to make nightmarish content.

And it's still a better Star Wars story than The Last Jedi.

(Really trying to make that into a meme.)

Just now, P.N.See said:

Jack Murray and SQUAAAAAAAAD! two-point-oh.

Yep.

I'm actually doodling a picture of some of them. lol

There's also gonna be a few squadmembers of the fairer sex this time too. 

1 hour ago, HollowCipher said:

Hollow would be interested as a nightmare maker too, have an idea, but...Not entirely sure how it would work.

I’ll put you down as interested for the nightmare realm, perhaps closer to the date I’ll ask those who are interested to run ideas by me in PM, so that we can bounce some ideas around too! (And so that I can make sure the ideas are different enough, haha)