jaistlyn

[Open PvE Event] Nightmare Descends (Yh'mi, Furthest Point Part 2) - Combined OOC

Teams! @EpicRome23 and @Akiris will be bringing everyone on a spin this time. You two can give your thread any name you want, but please include "Nightmare Descends 2:4A" (for Epic) and "2:4B " (For Akiris) in your title so it's easy for future reference! You can start your thread anytime in this next week. If you have additional rules, you might want to start an OOC thread and tag the relevant people to explain them.

A usual reminder: that a round generally lasts ~2 weeks. If you haven't posted in 2 weeks, you will lose a turn. As you know, your character is still subject to damage even if you are not around.

What your character brings with them to the next realm: Current HP and Sanity, any Normal buffs that you have accumulated, activated Passive Defence, and unused Special actions. If you have saved an action for the next turn, that will not be carried over. Update your character sheets here for easy reference/reminder: https://www.valucre.com/topic/42198-character-sheets-for-nightmare-descends-yhmi/

Missing from any of the realms are the following characters: Aryssin, Iskandar, Leo, Cynthia. Ed and Ilene ('dead' characters) will be in a third area.

(Also, Norkotia and Charlie BFF. Even the dice cannot bear to separate them.)

Groupings:

EpicRome23's realm

Gormaric @EpicRome23

Dan Palmer @HollowCipher

Sheryl @Fierach

Fidelitas @jaistlyn

Surus war elephant @EpicRome23

Khaki @Thotification

Middy @Thotification

Sera @Thotification

Akiris' realm

P.U.D. Celene @Dolor Aeternum

Frederick @EpicRome23

Vlad @P.N.See

Turret "Tim" @P.N.See

Barristan & Junia @Fierach

Jack Murray + Norko @Tyler

Challara @notmuch_23

Charlie @zackrobbman

Soryn @Dolor Aeternum

Edited by jaistlyn

Sure! The same as before, you can swap out one of your skills, but if you swap your special, it doesn’t get replenished, so if you’re down to 2 uses of 3 of that special, it’s still 2 uses after you swap.

You can only swap before the realm threads are up.

Edited by jaistlyn

11 hours ago, P.N.See said:

Well, fiddlesticks. Guess Vlad/Tim matchup is too much for Yh'mi to handle. 

I'll keep the actions the same for both of them.

Oh! I noted that you wanted your characters in separate threads! That was a preference I asked during the first pair of realms though. If you would like them together, I can move Vlad.

Edited by jaistlyn

2 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Oh! I noted that you wanted your characters in separate threads! That was a preference I asked during the first pair of realms though. If you would like them together, I can move Vlad.

Oh? In that case, I would like to switch Vlad's Buff skill to Heal. One thing though - this type of Heal could by applied on machinery only (i.e. P.U.D or Tim the Turret). As a bonus, there might be a "+1 sanity" bonus defined by die roll. Just my thoughts about it. 

6 hours ago, P.N.See said:

Oh? In that case, I would like to switch Vlad's Buff skill to Heal. One thing though - this type of Heal could by applied on machinery only (i.e. P.U.D or Tim the Turret). As a bonus, there might be a "+1 sanity" bonus defined by die roll. Just my thoughts about it. 

Alright, that can be done, but the sanity chances cannot be too high.I would say a d4, or 25% chance. Does that sound reasonable?

5 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

Alright, that can be done, but the sanity chances cannot be too high.I would say a d4, or 25% chance. Does that sound reasonable?

That is exactly what I meant.

Spoiler

Repair - +1 HP to one mechanical unit (i.e. Celene P.U.D., Tim the Turret). Roll d4. If result is 4, +1 sanity to target