supernal

Public AFV Thread

Will be lagging behind in posts again until August 3rd. Due to the technical issues of limited hotspotting and no internet and mobile data.

I'll try to post to what I can in between but will be lagging again. Apologies

Without going into too many details, we had an armed robbery at our store earlier this evening. To say I'm okay would be a hilarious, bold faced lie.

Going to be taking the next week off to...compose myself, for lack of better words. Next level terror has wrecked me in ways I didn't think was possible.

@SteamWarden I will hopefully get that IC for Kyros up by the end of the week.

@King Obviously take your time in responding, I am definitely not going anywhere. ❤️

@danzilla3 I will get to your reply first next week. You've got the boss cap on till I get back.

@Twitterpated @ODSTDRAGON @Akako Akari @Trexasle I will do my best not to fall behind with Jade and Kirena.

@Infernal We'll stay in touch, promise. 

@Pasion Pasiva and @Narcissa and @Vatista and @Roen

I'll be gone for a few days, probably back on Monday or Tuesday. I'm going to Colorado to visit my Father, Shooter of Turkeys, and I doubt I'll be spending any time on the internet. 

Will be lagging behind in posts again until September 3rd. Due to the technical issues of limited hotspotting and no internet and mobile data.

I'll try to post to what I can in between but will be lagging again. Apologies

[Probably will be the norm til I get internet back, which means the last two weeks of each month I'll be behind]

Edited by Rin

1 hour ago, Rin said:

Will be lagging behind in posts again until August 3rd. Due to the technical issues of limited hotspotting and no internet and mobile data.

I'll try to post to what I can in between but will be lagging again. Apologies

[Probably will be the norm til I get internet back]

August 3rd of next year?

3 minutes ago, MichaelTheLightBringer said:

Wow that sucks I'm not gonna lie now I know why you didn't reply back. But why do you have internet problems? Like you live in a house right? So why would there be internet problems? 

Take this conversation private please

PSA: @vielle's going to be gone from Valucre indefinitely. She's fine and enjoying life and was working on a seafood stall business, it's just that sometimes good hobbies can be overwhelming and time-consuming and stressful, so she's decided to stay off Valucre (and discord) for now, for her mental health.

In her absence I'll be managing the Queendom of Svanhild, House C'zirqonia, and the soon-to-exist city of Kasnivale.

Vielle's also tasked me with giving away most of her characters and organizations- something like adoptables. I'll be posting a thread about that in the Watercooler soon.

If you have any ongoing threads/projects with vielle and have concerns how they'll be progressing, shoot them at me and I'll try to answer, or if needed, will forward them to her.

Edited by Csl

It's a sad day for Valucre. Vielle brought a lot of enthusiasm into everything she joined, and I don't think there's a soul here who didn't love having her around. I wish her well, and it was fun having her around while it lasted.