supernal

Just Dali things

Not that there's anything wrong with short posts but I want to make sure that everyone here knows they're as empowered as I am to take / change direction of the thread. There's an overall structure we all know about but no need to wait on anyone for anything in particular, we can all advance it

Sorry that my post was short. I wanted to make it longer but I'm still not feeling well, running high temp, and I'm trying to post on all my threads so I'm not holding any of them up. I couldn't really stay focused though so I cut the posts I made short, took medicine and went back to sleep

I know you said there's nothing wrong with them, but you're my writing partners and I wanted to let you know why. Hopefully when the rotation comes back around you won't have to wait and I'll be able to be at least a little more engaged. It's taken a little while to write this cause I keep spacing out and dozing off so I'm going to go ahead and cut it here.

Again, I'm really sorry that I'm out of it right now guys

I definitely don’t want you to think that short posts are bad. I know there will be situations my own posts will be short either because they don’t need to be long or simply because I’m pressed for time and the thread must advance, and don’t want you to think that means I’m not engaged or interested in the thread. So that’s definitely not the feel here. It’s more a forward motion thing, and I’m not trying to nit pick you on that either 

Edited by supernal

No worries, I completely understand where you're coming from. I do have some ideas in mind for the near future of the thread, so I absolutely appreciate the want for forward momentum.

I don't think I'll be as active as normal right now, mostly just popping in and out of the site until I start feeling better so if youre waiting on me and havent heard from me, feel free to like quote me or tag me since it sends me an email.