supernal

What does your character need the most?

On one of James's swords is inscribed the phrase, "What is the terror of Death? That we die, our work incomplete", and on the other side "What is the joy of Life? That we die, knowing our task is done"

What he wants is the next fight, the next challenge, the next task in his ongoing fight to keep the forces of Chaos and Destruction at bay. He accepts the terror of death, knowing that one day he will die as all mortal men do. What he needs is the joy of life, knowing that he lived to the fullest, creating a legacy that will endure whether through the Force Majeure and others like them, or through a bloodline of heirs to his family's powers, martial prowess, and will.

Edited by Fierach

Benaires: Ben wants to FINALLY get married and become Prince of the DAICHONS.

Cyrix Tepes Gothra: Gothra wants to send the blood of 10, 000 victims back to Cocytus so that he can actually earn his OWN money to buy food.

Xeno Tepes Adrienna Gothra: To become the best damned Jeweler in history and to not take all of those blasted Vitamins!!!

Octavia Tepes Gothra: Octavia wants to live a very simple life and not have to keep feeding on people to satisfy his endless Thirst.

Abraxis: She wants to be re-united with her childhood friend Graymite Anthine Jones IV

Graymite Anthine Jones: Gray wants to be able to serve Lady Abraxis for the rest of his life.

Benny

Alexa: Peace of mind and psychological healing. She has mad PTSD, and all she wants is to earn her keep and sleep well at night.

Ellyna: To help her father and eventually understand her existence and status as a clone of his parents genetic code.

Ansen: To bring back the flame of his goddess to his kingdom and drive the demon invasion back.

Hunter: To bring Aelindra to greatness and exalt it's values of Honor, Duty and fair Justice.

The others are very selfish xD I need to rework them a bit.

Nathan and Max: To find a way to close the Gates of Hell. Doing so would cut the mortal plane off from the demon realm forever, making it impossible for the denizens of the Abyss to influence Mankind, direct or indirectly. Hence, the Watchers’ mission is complete and the war over. 

Arthur: To retire after assisting his comrades mission and peacefully raise his daughter. He really only wants to spend time with his little family. 

Elias: To find a love interest who is not demonically possessed. Then maybe a beer and a bar fight with his drinking buddies. All in good fun, of course.

Gale: A big hug and to find out his parents are still alive. He’d be a lot happier if he reunited with his mother, especially. 

Isaac: A big fat, juicy steak. And maybe his son Jake to reconcile with him.

Dugall: To fight strong opponents and let the entire world know he is the greatest assassin on the planet. 

Andromeda needs a cool rider and that’s the tea with a capital T. Children of her own and bringing another Expansion™ (details coming soon) to her heavenly realm is also a plus.

Esther needs to explore the world and find a sense of meaning to her life. Spoiler alert: she isn’t what she appears to be.

Jia, after all these years, still just needs to give someone o**l in the front and stab another person from the back. So.

Edited by elixir
all of these are serious i swear.

I was going to detail some goals but then I'm like well I don't want to announce this stuff OOC until it gets revealed IC and I roleplay with too many characters for anyone to really know much of them so if there's one thing that all of them have to do right now that I can comfortably admit then it's that they all need to pee.

Maybe I could pinpoint ones that are doing more public things:

Captain Wallace Ambrose is currently in Ursa Madeum terrorizing pirates with his Iron Justice. The privateer captain and his Ironborn crew are working for House Karradeen to bring the pirates to justice.

Paragon Khaedal is in the Nu Martyr province of Renovatio. In Lilith Reiter's war on Nu Martyr to obtain her crown, Khaedal has conquered Hungary for her and has now locked onto Landonia.

In Martial Town, Inspector Parean Parean (that's two Parean's) is working a case for MTPD involving child murders. The Neon City is about to have its dark alleys lit up.

Thurgood has a deep-seated, constant psychological need to build things. If he goes a while without building something, he gets restless and starts taking other things apart to make something new. It doesn't even have to be big, he just needs to build something. If you drop and trap Thurgood in the desert, once he gets his basic needs sorted, he will find a way to build things: it is that deep of a need.

Aveline needs somebody to love her unconditionally for who she is. This is why she stick to Thurgood so fucking closely, despite everything about him that annoys her, like his constant need to build things.

@SugarGrrrl hope you don't mind the random tag, just engaging members whose profiles give me questions and figure, why ask myself when I can just ask the member?!

What does Lotte need as a character in the journeys/adventures she'll be taking throughout the site or elsewhere?

Also just curious does her telepathic ability aid her journalism or does she not really use it for that?

...overarching ambition?

That's simple.  Fiji's current primary ambitions are, in order, to stay alive, to learn how to control his powers, to find a method that allows him to leave the universe that houses Valucre.  The first one is the most important, at least until he achieves the final one.

Current secondary ambition is to find and neutralise "threats" wherever he can.  That can be through killing, misdirection, or removal of ability to threaten, depending on whether any of those options are viable and able to be carried out safely.

That doesn't necessarily mean "threats to his personal safety", either.  Fiji has a specific goal that I'm not going to expand on, because it'll spoil the entire story.