notmuch_23

Party at the Singlances'!

3 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I don't think anyone actually noticed where Lithist is sitting at as Varda, Lenore, and Holly Sheathe seemed to go about their usual business despite him silently sitting amongst Lenore, Varda, Pluto and Nadia. 

Oof, I didn't see that part in your post! 😭 On Varda's part, she's being approached by people left and right, and just recently by people she knows and feels comfortable with right now, so Lithist's arrival may have blindsided her a bit 😅 I'll see about chatting up Lithist when it's my turn to post again 😊

10 minutes ago, vielle said:

Oof, I didn't see that part in your post! 😭 On Varda's part, she's being approached by people left and right, and just recently by people she knows and feels comfortable with right now, so Lithist's arrival may have blindsided her a bit 😅 I'll see about chatting up Lithist when it's my turn to post again 😊

It's fine. I'm trying to make him be an awkward appearance as he only knows the Singlances by one encounter and every else here is either of nobility or in John Wilder's case knows Thurgood well enough. I guess I got a bit too into the awkward part of it.

43 minutes ago, Thotification said:

@SteamWarden Should I edit my post to include Lithis? 😊 

Lithist should remember Holly from Port Sun. 

If you want to edit the post then by all means edit away.

And Lithist will remember her but it'll be less than what he remember of the Singlances.