Jotnotes

Back to Square One

Welcome folks, to the OOC Thread.

As always, this is the place where I'll be putting any maps, pictures, drawings or notes that I believe, or you believe, will be useful. It's a multifunctional resource to pool our information, exchange ideas outside of the thread, and keep up to date on whose turn it is, whether people are having issues responding, or taking issue with anything written down so far. Hopefully we'll be able to make good use of it.

To break it in, I'd ask all of ya to put your character's profile sheet in a comment here, so that you can follow the topic and keep everybody on the same page. We can also argue about important things in here, like where we'd like the thread to take us, what sort of posting schedule we're able to commit to, and anything else we wish.

@Venus Sprite

@Token

@Grubbistch

Pretty unimpressed with the lack of activity, folks.

I'm not one to set up threads so that they can be left ignored.

@Venus Sprite and @Grubbistch, if either of you are still available, feel free to let us know if/when you'll be able to get a post up, please.

(Grub, I know you have some stuff going on IRL, so you get a pass. Just let us know if you can still participate.)

10 minutes ago, Venus Sprite said:

I was checking back every day to see if it was my turn. If you know someone is engaged with IRL stuff just let me know next time.

So in the future, how long do you want me to wait since the last person's post before posting again? Because it hadn't even been a week yet.

Torie the Tiger Changeling

Did I say a week?

I did say a week, yeah. My bad >.>

As it currently stands, there isn't a fixed posting order. Yet. We may change that soonish here.

Grub's IRL things are recent, and I forgot about them until coming to check up here. Otherwise, I might've said something. 

My apologies for sounding brash, or impatient, but a post a week, to me, is a deadline and not a pace.

I've been popping in and out of the site through my work week. Been under the weather and dealing with injuries. If, for some reason, I'm not able to post I'll do my best to keep everyone updated.

That being said, would you like me to wait and see if Grubbistch posts or go ahead and post?

4 hours ago, Grubbistch said:

Sorry guys, I gotta drop this ?

We will miss you, Grub. If your situation improves, or you find yourself able to rejoin us at any point, leave us a message and we can try and integrate you back into the mix.

@Token you're free to post. Go ahead.

Post is up. Hope you all like it.

We can talk about posting order and pacing, if any of you want. How is the current pace? Would you prefer longer posts from me, to cover more ground, or do you want less wordy posts, so that y'all can interact more?

Order and pacing has been fine with me, but I'm open to changing it up if that's what y'all are looking for. And I've liked everything you've put out. You should just do what you feel is best for each of your posts ^_^